I.

Irie Savannah Hudson
"In this life that I'm living I pray I make it through the night." - NbaYoungBoy

"OG you really foe! Why I gotta go live out dea?" I asked from my room putting my diamond incrusted gun inside my suitcase. Today my OG making me move to Baton Louge, Louisiana with my brother. I can careless about livin with my brother. Ion wanna live out dea! Apparently, "the streets getting too hot" is what my OG told me and she don't wanna bury me.

Bitch yes I know i'm a girl. But I got the hottest everything in these streets. They call me "YoungChapo".

Let me introduce myself, I'm 16 turning 17 in October. I stand about 4'10 but i'll slash your throat in a heart beat. Cock it back and let it blow, no remorse. I'm haitian and Albanian with that good good hair. My mom used to be on drugs when my father died so I went to go live with my grandma. My grandma was my everything until she died in 2007. Since than I jumped off the porch at a young age. Nobody thought a girl could do it so I proved them wrong. Now I'm the third best drug dealer in the world.

"Irie Savannah Hudson, I will not say it again. The streets are too hot for you right now. Finish packing so you can get on the road." My mom yelled

I rolled my eyes and looked at my room one last time. Than I heard my phone ringing. It was Savage ol ugly ass

"Savage."

"Chapo."

I bust out laughing "Wassup moutha fucka what you got?" I asked

"Nunin just callin to say ima miss my lil sis 21 21 21"

"Bro shut the fuck up with that 21 shit moutafucka" I laughed he got so used to saying it he can't stop

Iam not prepared for this 12 hour drive dawg.

"Bruh bruh you know I can't but aye ima fw you when you get there cause yo pregnant ass brother fell down the stairs" I laughed so hard

"Ighh bet." I said

Finally I finished and went to my mom room.
"Well mom I'm finished and leaving now." She got up and hugged me and pushed me all the way out the house from her from "Shawt gone. My dick appointment coming" I scrunched up my face "Ew OG you nasty."

I got in my all white g wagon with big red rims blasting "No Heart" by my slow ass brother.

12 HOURS LATER

I was riding around getting the feel of it until my phone started ringing. I saw it was my brother.

"Yes big bro?" I said tired as hell

"Whea you at pina colada?" He said coughing probably smoking a J

"Almost thea. Save me some, I know you smoking moutafucka." I said pulling up to a corner store

"No I ain't. Bye monkey" and he quickly hung up smh.

When I pulled up listening to HERB X BIBBY DON'T WORRY. I put my pink gun on my waistband. I saw some girls talking to some niggas. They all stopped to look at my car than continued conversation. There was this one fine ass nigga tho. I just scuffed, took my keys out the ignition and got down. I was walking slowly cause my legs hurt and i was on ig. All the niggas kept looking at me. And I heard the girls mumble something 'She ugly why they staring'