But Dad!

Louisiana walked up to America, who was currently on the phone with his girlfriend, The Bahamas (aka me), and tapped him on the shoulder. America turned his attion (or how ever the FUCK you spell it because GOD FORBID I can't spell for shit!) to his adopted daughter. "I gotta go, I'll talk to you soon. Bye!", he said and hung up. 'yes Anna?", he asked. Louisiana took a deep breath. " So Dad-" "hold up. 'Dad'? You never call me Dad ,unless the others finally rubbed off on ya." , he said. She crossed her arms. "No you're Dad now and France is Papa, k? We cool now? Can I ask you what I wanted to mister 'let me interrupt you'?", she said in her southern accent with that hint of French in it. America just nodded. "So Dad, I was wondering if I could take Braskie to the reuon tomarrow. Is that good with you?", she asked him. "No.", he said bluntly. "You know how I am about that pervert and you kids, you're lucky I'm letting you go." , he said. "But Dad! I hate seeing Braskie cry when I leave and I'm sure you hate it too! Plus you know how I get if anyone touches or hurts Nebraska.", she says, trying to look tuff. America looked at his daughter and rememberd all the times they had to call Canada to calm her down, weather it was Alabama insulting her LSU Tigers or just someone hurting Nebraska. "Well you are really protective, so... I guess just this one time-""OUI! MERICE!", Louisiana said ,giving her father a bear hug. "But I'll have to come with you, just incase.", he said. " I don't give a flying crawfish! BRASKIE GET'S TO FINNALLY G COME WITH ME! This feels just as good as winning the super bowl!", Louisiana said right at the moment Indiana walked in. "Bitch.", he said then walked out.