The Preperations

"Dad, I'm gonna tell ya right now while you are here...", Louisiana said. America looked at her with confusion. "Why do you have that evil look on your face?", he asked her. "NOW!", she screamed that's when the doors locked. America paled. "You have to cook something if you're coming with me. BUT don't worry I'll help you.", she said. " Virgina! Come help me cook with Dad!", Louisiana screamed. "NO!", a male voice screamed back. "But if you don't then I'll have to ask-", she was cut off by her brother walking in. " Then you'll ask me, huh sis." , he said. America slightly smirked. At least he wouldn't be the only one getting yelled at cause he was doing it wrong. "Yes, Bama help me.", she said, hating the fact that she was asking her brother Alabama to help. "With pleasure." , he sarcastically said.

Soon they got to work. Louisiana made gumbo and was now making begients with America. "No , no NO! You're doing it wrong! Just- just move!", she fussed at her father. She started neating the dough with Bama, doing it to some sort of beat they were both humming. America could swear that they looked like twins, when they were small, they would always do things together. He was surprised though that Alabama didn't get yelled at.

At Canada's house

"Papa? Is Aunt Anna coming over?", Qubec asked. Canada smiled. "Of course she is sweety. Now why don't you go get dressed, she'll be here soon.", he told his daughter. She nodded and ran to her room. She was literally the only other person in the house. Why? Well all the other provindences wanted to move out, so he let them. They were adults anyways. Qubec was still a child, 11 really. Qubec loved it when her aunt came to visit, she never got confused on who anyone was. And she always had a gift for her, usally a stuffed animal or some Mardi Gras beads. One time she gave her a hunting gun, which Canada quickly convicated. Canada had just finish the last decoration on his cake he made. "HEY I TOLD YOU NO FORGETTING WHO CANADA WAS!", he could hear a female voice scream right before a loud thud. 'The hell?' , Canada thought as he went to look outside. Louisiana was chasing around America with her flute, which she was given by her Uncle Russia, that she called her 'magic medal pipe of pain'. "Mercy! Please!", America cried as an amused Nebraska just sat and played in the snow. Canada sighed. He walked out and closed the door. Nebraska looked up from his pile of snow he had and ran to hug the Canadian. Louisiana saw her brother and instantly stopped. America , on the other hand, ran behind Canada. "Annabelle Elizabeth-'' "NO NOT THE FULL NAME!", Louisiana begged her brother. Not even America knew her full name. " Jeanette Flurdelie Bonfey Jones, so nice to see my little sister again.", Canada said, using her full human name as a punishment for trying to kill America. She sighed. "I let my anger get the best of me, soory.", she said. "Its alright n- HEY!", Canada shouted, realizing that she was making fun of how he said some words. She went in a laughing fit which was soon joined by America. "G-guys it's n-not that funny.", he said.