How Could I Have Fallen For Her?

As I zipped up my same old costume, I looked in the mirror. "How did I get here, after everything I despise?" I said, sighing. I left my quarters, and exited through a near by door, leading to my lab. I smiled as I walked past my fellow teammates, I waved at Reinhardt, smiled at Winston and blushed as I walked past Genji. I pressed my key card against the security lock and entered. I sighed, again, as I spoke. "Good morning Athena, Ready to start working?". "As always Angela and may I say how lovely you look today. Trying to impress anyone?". I blushed, it was true that I had worn a little bit of makeup today, but was it to impress him or me? I ignored her and carried on, sorting out my research papers. The door opened and as I turned round, a gust of warm summer air hit me. "ANGELA?! IS THAT YOU? IT'S ME FARRAH." I stood, eyes opened wide. Is this the girl I had once known? Her soft hair looked different but still had that childish look and her hazel brown eyes, shined with the colours of a thousand angels. I blushed, I had never questioned my sexuality, but upon seeing her. Everything I had ever known, became faded and mixed up. As I stared at her, I became light headed and without warning fell to the floor. Was this the beginning of something new?