Man Of The Hour.

I awoke, to find myself in a brightly lit room. At first I was blinded but soon enough my eyes adjusted, I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I was surprised to find a quite muscular but rugged man sat beside me, asleep with his hat on his lap. It was Jesse. I chuckled at the sight of the man I once admires, sat next to me asleep. As I stared longer, I noticed features that I had never seen before. His beautiful brown eyes, his bulging biceps and a number of other features. Blushing, I tapped hin. Touching him was enough to send a warm tingle down me, he stirred and awoke "Evening Angela", he tilted his hat and smiled at me. We were once great friends, so we were quite acquainted to each other. I yawned before releasing what he had said, "EVENING" I stood up, grabbed my medical records and ran out the room.

Crap, I was gonna be late for my video call with Mei. I ran up the stairs to my room, noticing my change of clothes. Who had dressed me, I thought. I hoped it was Winston, I bet he would be a kind lover. What! Why was I thinking like this? I shook my head and entered my room. I had waited a whole month to talk to Mei, I opened up the video chat and tried to talk, each word sounding like jibberish, due to my loss of breathe. "Angela so great to see you again, I'm afraid I can't talk for long, we need to prepare." Spoke the small but cute Asian lady. "Prepare for what?" I replied with caution. "Oh nothing much, just a polar storm but we'll be ok. Although some scientists are suggesting cry freezing" laughed Mei. I smiled at my ex lover turned friend, We dated but due to her environmental research, it required her to move around a lot. However although we are good friends, I still had feelings for her. I smiled and nodded before saying goodbye and ending the chat. I sighed, once again. Who knew working for Overwatch would be this tiring, I mean I'm not a miracle worker.