Story..

Long long ago.. There was a nice little girl.. Who always loved the world and loved to see new thing.. She loved to make new friend and love to play.. And sometimes sing.. But soon that girl grew up.. And saw things.. A bit different.. She didn't see it the way she saw it when she was little... Soon.. The world was colorless almost.. Like she went color blind... She started to cut and think about suicide.. And always find a way to end up in the hospital... Even till this day.. She is sad lonely any depressed.. She has no friend's.. No home.. No one to cry on... No one to talk to.. No one.. To make her smile.. Its like.. The world wanted her gone... And soon she started to think about it.. Cause.. She had no one to stop her.. Everytime someone.. Told her they cared.. They would always leave her.. Like she was never there... Its like her life is someone's shadow.. She's hiding like always.. No one wants to know.. How she feels.. She hides away.. Faking her smile.. Laugh.. Even when she says she's okay... Now.. All she wants.. Is to feel important to someone... But her dream will never come true... Cause now.. She looking down... From high above... Looking at all the tiny people and cars... Wondering.. What will she do..