[Intermission #35: Quick Bye]

Michael: Hello, guys. Thanks again for suggesting us and reading this book. Maybe, I'll see you around for more things to react.

Kai: What's up? Yeah, I'm at the gym working out. Thanks for reacting us something. More suggestions, more reactions, I like it. OK, bye bye.

Jay: Oh, yeah. Hey. I'm just about to finishing reading my book. Thanks for reading. You guys are the best. Bye.

Lloyd: (pauses the game) Oh, I didn't see you there. I was just playing Lego Dimensions. I think that this video game may the next one. I don't know. Thanks again. I'll see you around.

Cole: Hello, everyone. I was building a bird for my little birdie right here. And I just wanted to say thanks for those 20 suggestions. We'll be back soon.

Zane: Greetings. I just wanted to say thank you for reading our stuff. There are many things to react in the future. I am so excited to see more things. Goodbye!

Nya: Oh, hello. I'm just here with my friend, Skylor, for having our girls night out. Thank you everyone for reading this book. I know that there will be more things to come. I'll see you back.

Sensei Wu: We are in the new monastery right now. Living here with my niece, Misako.

Misako: Yes, we are still living here and we just wanted to thanks for everyone who suggest us anything and even though we are not in Michael's house. We will be there at any time in any visit.

Sensei Wu: I'll see you back in the "React" room.

Misako: Goodbye.

That's a wrap! Our second batch is finish and now we're finally taking a break. I'll tell you if we are coming back for another 20 things to react. See you next time. We will be back! Goodbye everyone. Oh, also, DON'T SUGGEST US ANYTHING, YET. Until I give you a signal to do so. Anyway, goodbye.