Frost (An Elsa and Jack Frost Fan Fiction)

Preface

Last year was the craziest year of my life. When what was suppose to be simple coronation but then everything changed I lost control...but I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Elsa, I'm the daughter of the king and queen of Arendelle but after an accident left my sister Anna and I alone I was forced to take the crown.

I ran away but little did I know I left a path of winter destruction behind me. In the mountains of Arendelle I created my own sanctuary where I could be safe, where I could be myself. Little did I know who I would meet and how everything would change.

Chapter 1

I listened as the winter wind blew around my ice castle. I pushed off my thin blanket and walked over to the window that led to the balcony looking over the land of Arendelle. As I admired the view of the purple night sky as it reflected off the snow, a shadow caught my eye streaking across the snow covered mountains, before I could catch a good glimpse of it, it was gone. It was trailed by a streak of snowflakes. I rubbed my eyes with my hands then walked back to the bed, laying down and pulling the covers over myself. I never minded the cold so my blankets were never too thick.

I had a gift that I never understood the gift of winter. I didn't know how to control it and I when was little I almost killed Anna because of them, I had been hiding from them ever since. But nothing felt better to me then the cold and the snow. Now that I was alone I could enjoy the snow instead of fearing it and that excited me.

Before I could finish the thought however there was a thud against the door. I sat up with a start staring into swimming pool blue eyes. They belonged to a young man about my age with snow white hair and a handsome face and build. He wore a dark blue hooded shirt and brown pants, in his hand was a brown woven wood staff. He had one of his hands pressed against the ice of the door but the cold didn't seem to bother him.

"Who are you?" I asked startled tugging on my blond braid and making sure my dress was nice and smooth.

"Do you live here?" The boy asked obviously avoiding answering me.

I nodded standing up when I noticed to my surprise the most shocking thing about this boy was standing in the snow barefoot. He didn't seemed bothered by it at all. He then smiled a pearly white smile.

"I never thought anyone would love the cold like I do." He then said.

"You didn't answer my question who are you?" I demanded biting my lower lip nervously.

"I'm sorry, I'm Jack, and you are?"

"I'm Elsa."

"I didn't mean to scare you I just couldn't believe this castle did you make it?" Jack then asked.

I put my hands behind my back, I hardly knew this guy could I trust him with my secret.

"I see." He whispered holding out one of his hands.

Before I could ask what he was doing a snowball formed in his hand, and he tossed it up and down with pride. I couldn't stop my mouth from dropping open.

"You're like me?" I asked.

"I'm a guardian my full name is Jack Frost." He said then smiled a little wider. "I can help you." he finished.

"How?" I asked.

"If you let me in I can help you control your powers."  He answered.

I wondered if I was doing the right thing but hesitantly went over and opened the door.