1

"Saeyoung! Hurry up! You're going to be late for your first day!" Mom yelled.

"Mom! There's at least 10 minutes!" I yelled back.

"So? That doesn't mean you have to be here 10 minutes later." Mom argued.

"Fine. I'm ready." I gave in.

"Here's your lunch. Remember what I told you before you went to sleep yesterday?" Mom asked.

"Sorry, don't remember." I giggled.

"I told you to remember to make new friends at your new school." Mom reminded.

"Mom." I pouted.

"No. You need friends, honey." Mom insisted.

"You know I HAVE friends. Many friends." I said.

"No you don't. If you did you would've brought them over already." Mom pointed out.

"I already brought them over." I answered.

"Oh really now?" Mom accused.

"Yeah! I mean I have Hyungwon, Wonho, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Changkyun, Shownu, and Jooheon." I mentioned.

"Oh. You mean your posters?" Mom claimed.

"Well no." I mumbled.

"Sweetie, I mean actual friends. That you can talk to." Mom said.

"But I talk to them all the time!" I complained.

"Not everyone is like you, who stares and talks to a poster." Mom laughed.

"It's not my fault that people just want to avoid me." I added.

"Then approach them. Talk to them." Mom challenged.

"Fine. I'll try." I accepted.

"Well off you go to school then! Your glasses!" Mom said, sending me off.

I took my glasses and walked out, looking around to see if there was anyone else wearing the same uniform as me.

Looks like no one was there.

Oh shoot! I'm probably late!

~~~~~

I finally arrived at the school, running out of breath.

I walk towards the entrance and happen to hear many things.

"Omg. Did you hear? Monsta X is coming to our school!"

"No way! Seriously?"

"Wait why though?"

"Apparently they're here as students."

I quickly left, not believing anything they said.

Why would Monsta X be here anyways? They're probably having a fanmeet somewhere.

I walk down the hallway, wandering around just to find the office.

Suddenly, a door slams open hitting directly on my face with my glasses flying off.

I flew back, hitting the cold floor.

"Oh my god. Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I managed to say, covering my face and looking for my glasses.

"I'm so sorry. Are you looking for these?" He said, handing me my glasses.

"Thanks. No, it was my fault. I wasn't looking at where I was going." I apologized, wearing my glasses then looked up.

No way.