Stalker Complex

A few hours had passed since the pale haired boy had last come by, and it was getting dark.

“I’m going to get changed.” Lucy announced, as she walked out of the carriage, holding her Hogwarts’ robes. She slalomed through gaggles of people who couldn’t be bothered to stay in their compartment. She reached the end of the carriage, dodging past the last couple of students. She placed her hand on the door to the toilets, when the boy stood in front of her, already in his robes.

“Do you have some kind of stalker complex or something?” she asked him sarcastically.

“Not that I know of.” He smirked back.

“Excuse me.” Lucy made to open the door, but he stopped her, again.

“I should probably introduce myself, I am Scorpius Zeus Malfoy.” He stated.

“And? If you hadn’t noticed I am trying to get changed here.” She retorted.

Scorpius smirked at her before brushing past, swishing his robes past her. She sighed before letting herself into the toilets and getting changed into her Hogwarts robes. As she made her way past the students on her way back, she noticed they all had different emblems on their lapels. As she entered their compartment, the first thing she noticed was he was back. Great.

“Afternoon, again.” He smiled at her, this time it seemed genuine.

“You’re sitting in my seat.” She remarked.

“Does it have your name on it? No? Didn’t think so.” His smirk was back. “What is your name? Just so I know what I am looking for when I am trying to find out if I can sit somewhere.”

“My name is Lucy Adams.”

“Nice name.” His genuine smile was back.

“You two seem to be changing attitudes faster than my brothers get through food. It’s confusing both of us.” Lily and Simon were looking confused and slightly freaked out by this point. Lucy sat down next to Simon and opposite Scorpius.

“Do you know why everyone has different symbols on the front of their robes?” Lucy asked no-one in particular, but Scorpius was the one who answered.

“You mean you don’t know? Well the red and yellow ones with a lion are Gryffindor ‘home of the brave’,” Scorpius even added air quotes, “Green and silver is Slytherin, all the cunning people. Blue and bronze with a raven is Ravenclaw, they are very clever, it’s best not to get in a duel with them as they will probably know so many more spells than you. Hufflepuff is for everybody else, and they are yellow and black with a badger.” Scorpius ticked them off as he listed them.

“I want to be in Gryffindor, like the rest of my family. You should have seen Albus in his first year; he was so nervous that he was going to be in Slytherin, he thought Dad would disinherit him or something like that.” Lily laughed.

“My mum was in Ravenclaw, and my dad was in Hufflepuff, so I don’t really mind. What about you Scorpius?” Simon asked.

“Don’t mind, but I’m not really clever enough to get into Ravenclaw, and I don’t really want to be in Slytherin, too much history, so I guess Gryffindor or Hufflepuff for me.” Scorpius replied.

“I guess I will just have to see, I don’t know which houses my parents were in, so no pressure on that front.” Lucy smiled a sad smile. Simon looked out of the window and stood up, pointing.

“Look! There is the castle.” He exclaimed.

Lucy looked out of the window and saw a view that took her breath away. A massive castle was silhouetted against the last few rays of the sun, which also bounced off the surface. Turrets encased the main body, in front of which there was a gigantic lawn. Behind the castle was a forest that climbed over the mountains and out of sight.

“Wow.” She breathed at the same time as Scorpius, before quickly glancing at him and away again.

The train soon pulled up at a station that looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. Someone came up behind Lucy, and she turned around before backing away slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always all rights go to JKRowling.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but this week I had Business Coursework, two English Controlled Assessments and I started my composition in Music. Plus my little sister had her Grade 1 Clarinet exam so she was fretting and playing the thing constantly.

So...yeah. I'm on halfterm now so no school for a week. Yippee!!

I cant remember what I was going to say...wolves, nope...my hate of valentines day, nope...music, nope...oh yeah, please vote, fan and comment, it would mean so much to me :)