DGunners (ONE SHOT)

Written By: Mrkrrish01

Title: DGunner

Int.

The Robot invention of a Genuis boy that will save the earth against the destroyer machines that have a goal to control the world under the program of a Devil Robot.

Start of the story...

There is a Imelda and his husband Felix finding a appartment for their shelter in giving a son for them by Jesus Christ.

Felix my husband pls find a apartment? Said by Imelda

Ok i will do my best to find a comportable apartment pls wait! Responce by Felix.

After a minute, Felix find a apartment with low paid in rent.

Thanks lord! Said by Imelda

Imelda and Felix put and arrange their things in the appartment.

After a 2 hours of rest. Imelda shout!

Aaaaaarhhhh !!! My stomach it hurts I think i will lay our son in this day! Shouted by Imelda

Imelda is 9 months pregnant so that in this day of July 1, 1999 will born their son.

Felix is so excited. So that they went to Las Piñas hospital. The son of Imelda and Felix was born in this day. Imelda and Felix is so happy because their son boy was born. Yes, their son is boy the name gave by Imelda and Felix is Jim.

Thank you lord for so beautiful gift to us ! Said by the parents of Jim.

After a years, Jim was got 17 yrs old in year of 2016. Haizt, the time is so fast!

Jim entering school in AMA taking course of Computer Programming. Jim was so loved and he like programming. This hobby of her characteristic is so great for a boy with parents loving him so much and this boy have Multiple Intelligence.

Yes , Yepeee !!! Shout by Jim in so happy mood. Because Jim got a 3rd position in Top 10 in his section this is so great achievement for Jim and for her parents.

Jim went to house to announced his great achievement for her parents.

Mother...Father... I have a surprise announcement for 2 of you. I got 3rd position in Top 10 in average of 90.84. Announced by Jim in her parents.

Realy my son? Responce by his Father and Mother at super happy mood.

Yeah right !!! Hahahaha...!!! Answered by jim.

Oh right !!! Now we have to celebrate this great achievement got by our son.!!! Said by Felix.

Oh yesss!!! Responce by Imelda.

A day of full of happiness and joy! This day is a day of great achievement by Jim.

Thank u lord for all the beautiful things u gave to me!!! Thank u so much!!! Message of giving thanks for Jesus Christ from Jim.

But life have a happiness and challenges will test your ability to survive in the planet earth.

Jim went to park to download a games entitled of DGunners this game have a robot fighting for saving the earth under the program made by Devil Robot made by Devil from hell. This game was enjoyed by Jim in playing a hour. Jim is so addicted in mobile games.

Yes..!!! I defeat the Devil Robot !!! Yepeee!! U have no place in my earth Devil Robot.!!! Said by Jim

Victory ..Hahaha !!! Shout by Jim