Mommy

Summary: Dick has taken a liking to calling Bruce "Mommy" and Clark, Alfred and the league thinks its adorable and Bruce...he just can't say no to his baby.
.............................................................

After Bruce had gotten better, everyone made sure he got his rest and ate right especially Alfred.

He still had a cough here and there, but other than that he was fine.
.....................
It was early in the morning when Bruce woke up to get ready for work. He yawned and pulled on his robe heading to the bathroom to get ready.

After he got ready he came out and Dick stared at him and reached up for him. "Good morning my little sunshine." Bruce said kissing Dick's nose.

"Good morning mommy." He said as Bruce giggled and stared at him with an raised eyebrow. "Mommy?" He asked and Dick snuggled into his neck.

...........the next day........

The league were over in the Batcave having a meeting since Bruce wasn't cleared to go to the watchtower yet.

"So the engine isn't working right and its weird." Barry said as John sighed. "I don't know what to do, I'm not that smart." He said and Bruce sneezed and they stared at him.

"I'm fund just a sneeze." He said as he got up pulling his jacket on as he walked over and looked st the diagram. He pulled on Clark's glasses and stared at the diagram frowning.

"I see what you did wrong, instead of dividing the whole problem by -3, you put +2. You also put the engine room by the water system and the water system is slowing the engine down because of it use of over using power. If-"

"Mommy!" He was cut off by a crying Dick and he walked over and picked him up kissing him on the forehead. "What's wrong baby?" He cooed as Dick hiccupped.

"I-i...can't find Mr. Batbear!" He wailed as Bruce cooed and rocked him back and forth. "How about we both go look hmm?" He said as he carried Dick upstairs.

"I'll be back in ten." He called over his shoulder.

...........ten minutes later...........
They heard laugh and looked up at Bruce who was covered in blue paint as Dick flipped behind him happily with Mr. Batbear.

Bruce sighed and wiped his face and put Clark's glasses back on. "As I was saying, if we were to move the water system somewhere else, it will not only increase the engine level, but it will also speed up the connections in the building. Here come over here." He said as they came and he circled three spots.

"If we were to move the water system here here or here, we could easily get to it instead of going all the way around the big engine that's blocking it. I'm going to need some help tho." He said as he sneezed again.

"Barry could you find theses parts on the list and buy them. I'm,also going to need strong muscle. Clark I need you to lift the engine and Diana I need you to get the water system out after I unhook it." He said and they nodded.