Chapter 1: This is just the beginning

Love is something that everybody knows. But not everybody understands.

This is a typical love story, I think?

Narrator's POV

"Wakey wakey!" Ryan opens his eyes and finds a pair of round eyes staring back at him. He jumps out of his bed, like he is electrocuted.

"Brother, can you please not do this to me whenever you are at home? I can feel my lifespan being shortened by at least 10 years! Thanks to you!" *Ryan punches his brother's shoulder hardly*

"Okay okay I will try not to it againnnnn" *winks*

Ryan sighs and opens the door, and he runs down the stairs. The smell of breakfast is just too much for him to handle.

"Mum! Chris scared me! So I will
finish his breakfast too!" *Ryan smirked*
He gobbles down all the food and goes upstairs to change into his school uniform, ignoring his mum's screams about all the food's disappearance.

"Ryan! Quick it is the first day of your school and you are already late! You better go off right now!"

"Yes madam! I will go now! Bye!" Ryan dashes to the main door. He wears his shoes, and after stepping out of the house, closes the door behind him.

Ryan runs like no tomorrow. He understands that first impression is very important but he just cannot stop being late.

(soccer ball rolls in front blocking his path) *Ryan stops and bends down to pick up the soccer ball*

"Hey Ryan! What's up man?" The voice is getting closer and closer. Ryan looks up and finds a figure that is all so familiar.

"Hey Yijun! I am all good~ you? Can we catch up sometime soon? I am rushing for school now and oh my god I am so late!" *Ryan passes the ball to Yijun*

"Sure Ryan! Catch up soon! All the best for school bro!" *bro fist*

Ryan runs and screams "excuse me!" at the same time. But one girl in front did not hear his screams.

*crash* "OUCH!" the girl exclaimed. "So...rry ar...e y...ou alright?" Ryan stuttered.

The girl looks up and that moment is so magical. Both of them look at each other for what seems like an eternity. The girl breaks the eye contact and picks up all her books that are lying on the floor.

"Oh are you from Starlight college too?" Ryan asked as he helps the girl with the books.

"Yes. Are you a first year?" She spoke.

Before Ryan could answer, a hand reaches out from behind and taps him on the shoulder.

________________________________________________________________

A/N :

*HEY GUYS!!! (: This is my first attempt to write so please do support me and help me along the way~ THANK YOU SO MUCH! (: Remember to stay happy and positive! (:
So what do you guys think so far? Do you think sparks will form between Ryan and the mysterious girl? Who do you think tap on Ryan's shoulder? Do comment! TQTQ~ (: *