Chapter 17- Damon's bed

It was a pretty good day in Mystic Falls. Elena, Bonnie and I went shopping then hit the grill. While we were ordering dinner, my phone rang. It was Stiles. "I'll be right back I just have to answer this sorry." Elena and Bonnie nod at me letting me know I was okay to take the call. I walk outside and I pick it up. "Hey Stiles what's up?" I asked. "Hey Selena. We were just wondering where you are." I rub my temple. "I'm staying at the Salvatore's I'll be home soon just needed some time away from..." I trail off.

I didn't really want to go back because of him. "Liam, because of Liam." Stiles finishes my thoughts. I sigh. "I have to go Stiles I'm having dinner. Let Scott and everyone else know I'm okay." "Okay Sel talk later. Bye." "Bye." He hangs up first. I walk back inside to our table.

Our food had arrived whilst Elena and Bonnie where having a hushed conversation. I sit back down. "What's up girls?" I question Elena and Bonnie. "My magic is going away." Bonnie said sadly. "What? Why?" I asked instantly confused." I have no clue." Bonnie says sighing.

                              *****

Elena and I walk through the front door of Salvatore mansion. It's around 10:30 pm and I was getting really tired. Damon and Stefan approached us. "Damon I'm really tired can I borrow some clothes then shower?" I asked whilst letting out a yawn. "Course let's go." Damon grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. I pull my hand away from his and go down to say goodnight to Stefan and Elena.

After I did so I ran back up. I attempted to navigate my way to Damon bedroom but I struggled a bit. Damon popped his head out of a room saying "Over here Raven." Damon day slowly and seductively. I sigh and walk up to him. I push past Damon and see some clothes on his bed with a towel. I go and pick the stuff off the bed. "Where is the bathroom?" I ask. "Right there." Damon says with a smirk. "I'm not showering in front of you! You are such a perv!" I shout at him playfully hitting his shoulder. "Fine I'll leave." Damon turns around and leaves.

I walk over to the shower turn it on and strip off my clothes. The shower was really fancy no surprise there. The warm water relaxes me and my muscles. A couple minutes later I turn off the shower at towel off my body. I start to towel dry my hair. Once I was changed into one of Damon's shirt and shorts. I find the washing basket and chuck my towel in. I was about to open the door when I realised: the door had a lock. I didn't lock it and Damon probably sneaked in. I pull the door open and Damon is standing there smirking. I punch him in the face. It was nice and hard. He didn't even flinch. "What was that for?" "You perved on me you asshole!" I scream.  "Maybe." He says still smirking. I roll my eyes and plop myself into his bed.

I started to braid my hair so it would dry in curls. Damon walks across the room to his dark oak dresser. I see him pick up a pair of underwear and make his way to the shower. "God really Damon!" As he starts to take his shirt off I peel my eyes  away from his toned abs. He turns the shower on and stays there for a while. When the taps turn off I sigh. Thank god he stopped. It was irritating me. I flip over as I see him walk out in his underwear. He is shirtless and holly hell does my best friend look good. Damon settles down next to me and I start to fall asleep.

                           *****

Third person

Damon couldn't stop staring at Selena all night. She was in his bed. He'd seen her naked as well because he snuck into the room while she was showering. He'd stayed up all night trying to remember her ever feature. She had thick black eyelashes and eyebrows, a line of faint freckles over her nose and and was breathing in and out through her nose. Damon was awake all night until she woke up. Damon had to quickly pretend that he was laying down and not staring.

"Morning Damon." Selena mumbles. She has no idea why she slept in the same bed as Damon. Guess it was going to become a thing. "Hey Raven." Selena stretches her arms out and accidentally whacks Damon in the face. "Shit sorry Damon." Damon just laughed and said, "no problem." Selena's phone starts to vibrate. She looks at it and picks it up. It's Lydia. "Hey Lydia what's up?" Lydia's reply is a banshee scream. Selena pulls her phone away from her ear and Damon is clutching his. Lydia just hangs up.

Selena felt something cold trail down both sides of her face. She touched the liquid and she see's a Scarlett red on her fingers. She looks up at Damon and he looks really worried. He grabs her hands and pulls her the the bathroom. He grabs a face washer and starts to clean off the blood. Selena has no clue why Lydia called her. As soon as she could get out of Damon's grip she ran to her phone and dialled Lydia back. She picks up within a few rings. "What the hell was that Lydia?!" Selena asked. "What was what?" Lydia questioned back. "You called me and I picked up and screamed. I'm coming home don't do anything without me." Selena quickly explained. "Oh... okay I'll see you soon." "Okay bye." Selena said then rung off.

Selena started to gather her clothes. "Were are you going?" Damon questioned. "I have to go home now Damon ." Selena said. "Okay well lets go." Damon said and started to walk with Selena. "No I brought my car i can drive myself." Said Selena whilst walking herself out his door. She now knows her way to the door so started to make her way to it. Damon trailed behind her. She walk out of the door and  made her way to her car. Selena turned around to see Damon smirking. "What?" Selena questioned Damon. "Nice car." He complimented. "Thanks." Selena's car was a 79' Camaro. She loved it to death. Selena hopped in and said goodbye.

Selena start driving and listening to some of her favourite songs. She just start singing and drumming her fingers on the steering wheel. It was one of her favourite things to do in the car. She reached her house and changed out of Damon's clothes. The next thing to do was to find Lydia and ask her what the hell was going on.
-------------

Hey guys!
Sorry about the kinda boring chapter. I'm watching a show where this guy has a band tattoo just like Scott's😂 hoping to finished by the 27th of dec or earlier😉I'm sooo pumped to get this done. In the next chapter a new character😁