chapter 1: the beginning

Hey my name is  alice postans and I am 22 years old and I am about to tell you how I met the love of my life.

The start:
My 21st birthday (4th March 2017 although my real birthday is 29th February 1996 but this date only happens every four years).

I am 6'3 and I am quite curvy and I am quite fair skinned and I have strawberry blonde hair, I also have blue/green eyes

I am sitting waiting in my bedroom of my council flat I live in with my parents,  I am waiting for my best friend Anna who is 5'3 and quite pettie with long black hair and hazel eyes and is dark skinned.

Suddenly I hear the intercom system buss and go to let Anna in and I go to open the front door amy carries two siut covers containing our dresses for my party , I've no idea what my dress looks like as my cusion james has been organising my birthday on my behalf.

I put the hanger of the suit cover on my wardrobe door and unzip it and a sexy midi red lace dress hangs there, anna's dress is a dark blue lace skater dress we both fall in love with them and then Anna hands me a box as I open it I see that it is a pair of black high heels with black starps there is also a black lather biker jacket.

30 minutes later

Just as Anna finishes my hair and makeup we hear the intercom system buss and I go to pick up the phone and says he will be our diver for this me and quickly put on our jackets and run out the door to the the elevator as I live on the fourth floor we push the main door of my block of flats open and their stands a strech black limbo both me and Anna are shocked by this, we climb in and the diver instucrts Anna to Blindfold me she does as she told.

As I feel the limbo stop Anna and the diver have to guide me out of the and up some I hear Anna thank the dirver and then she guides through a door and then down a corridor and finnally through another door, she places me in the centre of the room and removes my blindfold and their is a crowd of everybody I know and love I see my cousin standing tall (at 6'5) and proud I walk to him and say " you really did a number on me this time James this place is amazing, I love it so much. He similes and repiles "I'm so glad u like it cuz you deversed something just as special as you are, I must warn you I have one more surprise for you the biggest of them all so far"
I reply "what"?
He repiles "I can't tell you that cuz" the he walks off somewhere.

The room is covered in a gold and black theme with gold and black balloons everywhere
There is a stage and dance area.

Suddenly I see James get up on stage I thin he going to make an emotional speech oh no he's always been good at those storts of things.

He begins to speak and stars by saying: " good evening everyone I hope your all enjoying yourselves so far, now we all know why were here to cleabarte the 21st  birthday of someone very special to me and most of you here more than likely".

"She is a very special young woman who has had a lot of pain and suffering in her life but has always put others before herself and has always had a simle on her face, I am proud to call her my cousin".

"Right now there is one more surprise for Alice tonight and it's probably the biggest surprise of the evening.  Now some of you if not all of you will know that Alice has a love of boybands especially one boyband, so please welcome for one night only: Harry Styles, Louis Tommilson,  Liam Payne and of course Alice's favourite Niall Horan.

Suddenly the curtains go up and I see all of the standing there on the stage and the muisc to "what makes you beautiful" starts and everybody starts to fill the dance floor.

After about two hours me and Anna go and sit down somewhere just as One Direction are finishing up and the good news was that they could stay until the end of the party.

Me and Anna saw them coming over we couldn't believe it we were finally meeting are favourite boyband ever.

Niall sat next to me and Harry next to Anna and Liam and Louis sat opposite us.

We talk getting to know each other for about an 1 hour and then niall put his arm around me and wispered in my ear "come with me outside", I nodded and followed him.

When we were finally outside we found beanch to sit on. He then says "your so beautiful I dont want someone as beautiful as you to pass me by" then I blushed and reply saying "I don't want you to pass me by either" and then Niall took my face in his hands and crashed his lips to mine soon our lips were moveing in unison he suddenly broke the kiss and said with regret in his eyes " look I'm away for the 3 months but maybe when I'm back we can meet up. I agree to his suggestion and we then swap phone numbers and then he kisses me one last time and says "I promise to  call you" and I reply "you better and kiss him one last time.

Then he says goodbye and leaves, in my head I think did that really just happen to me but of course because from that moment on I knew I'd fallen in love with him.