Double Date { Redney + Corick }

Reds pov

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I'M FREAKING OUT HERE. Oh you must be so confused ( * growling* fourth wall Red). Just the other day I was doing the usual. Making videos, doing my impression of apple, and laughing at Adam. Until my brake of course.

~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~
I'm so bored. There's nothing to do but sit on the couch and make fun of everyone else. I was about to get up when I saw Barney walking towards me. He was sweating a bit and looking to the side. Well, someone's nervous. I smiled and walked toward him. It only seemed to make him more nervous.
"Hey Barney, what are you so worried about".
He just stared at me for awhile, then put a confident look on his face.
"Red, will you go on a date with me" he said, looking like he was about to pop. I just stood there for a minute, thinking about what he had just said. Then, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. As fast as it started, I pulled away. I gave him a small smile.
"Pick me up at 8:00" and walked away.

~~~~~~ Back to our Situation ~~~~~

Now I'm face first on my couch moaning. Why did I do that. I shouldn't have kissed him.
"He probably hates me" I thought out loud.
"Of course he doesn't" I heard a voice next to me. I look to my left to see Nick staring at me while eating a bag of chips. We stared at each other for awhile until Nick broke the silence.
"What"?
"You do realize that you broke into my house, right" I asked. He just stared at me for a while. I was starting to feel uncomfortable until Nick broke the silence.
"I can help with your predicament" he said smirking. I looked at him suspiciously.
"What do you plan on doing Nick" I asked.
"Well it might be less nerve racking if you had other people with you. So why not make it a double date".
"That is surprisingly a really good idea Nick" I said. Not a minute later I hear a car pull up to my house. Nick looks threw the window and back at me.
"It's Barney" he says, dragging me outside. I squeak a little when I saw Barney. He looked so handsome. He has a tuxedo on and everything. Me and Nick got into the car, me in the front and Nick in the back. Barney gave me a confused look, to which I told him everything. Barney turned around to look at Nick.
"So who are you bringing" he said smiling. I think he was a little happy Nick was coming to.
"Oh, just drive to Shelbys house" he said. I was stunned. I never thought of him and Shelby. I don't ship it, and I never will. Barney just shrugged and started to drive to Shelbys house.

                                                                       ~One awkward car drive later~

"Okay we're here" Barney said. He had just pulled up to where Shelby lives. Nick jumped out of the car, walking towards Shelbys house. I turned to Barney with a sad look.
"How could Nick like Shelby" I said. Barney looked at me with the same expression.
"My ship is ruined" he yelled, putting his head on the steering wheel. I patted his back.
"I know how you feel"
After a while we heard the door to the back seat open and someone being pushed in.
"What the hell Nick, me and Shelby were in the middle of a recording" we heard a voice say. We turned around to see Nick getting a death glare from Cory.
"Well to bad" Nick yelled back.
"Did you really have to drag me out of the house" Cory said. "I don't even know why we're in a car"!
Nick looked at Cory seriously. Then he suddenly asked.
"Do you want to go on a date with me"
Cory started blushing .
"w-what" he asked.
"Well to bad your already in the car"

To be continued.....