New relationship

Sanyu stood there in the balcony to see rd and his friends going out with happy face. She looked at her pet and stared at the sky and went to the memory lane .

Flashback

One day Kishore came to house screaming that he won the best entrepreneur award.
K: anju,sameer come here.I'm so happy at last i won. Get ready by 8 at night i want my whole family to be present at the proud moment when i receive.

Sanyu peeped through the door and was happy for her dad. She too got dressed and waited for her parents call. It never came the clock showed it's 9 and she went near the door to open but it was closed. She with a heavy heart came to know they left her at house,because they are ashamed to show her to the society and acknowledge her as their daughter.

Flashback ends

Late at night rd comes to house to see the lights off and he knew she already slept . He went to see his room empty,he got tensed and while passing through the other room he just looked inside to see her and her pet sleeping.

He felt relief and he saw her face showing discomfort he got to know she is hungry but ignored and went and slept.

Next day she got up with grumbling sounds from stomach. She went to kitchen and drank water.
S: akdu insaan he is monster than my parents atleast they gave food and he ..uff
And she came to hall cursing rd ,she got surprised by seeing all the essential groceries at the living room table.

Hmm he isn't that bad still akdu and twitched her lips and went to kitchen.

She made breakfast and saw rd there with papers and ready to go.
S: suno.i made food .have and leave
Rd: don't try to be my wife
S: inaudible to him murmurs .I'm your wife only . I'll pack it then you can have from office
Rd: I'm not a kid to carry these.all will make fun of me
S: ok then

He was going to leave. She came with aloo paratha  and opened the vessel. The aroma was tempting. He gulped and cursed himself for his over smartness.

Rd: i can't ask her food,then she will think she won.i should keep moving. Chuck it I'll have and go. My house,my kitchen,the grocery I bought so it has my right.

He runs to the dining table and sits there. Sanyu gave a confused look.
Rd: you prepared this with so much effort and it will be like insulting the god by rejecting food.

He took a bite and couldn't stop because of the taste. The food stuck to his throat and started to cough. She gave him water to gulp. He took that in a go and licked his fingers. Then he stopped his act and saw sanyu with twinkling eyes.

Rd: not so tasty,just ok and stops in middle of the track. Pack the lunch for me.
S: huh.what he thinks I'm a servant,she gave him the tiffin and he left.

She spend time with her pet,then her boring session. She took  her phone,no call from her house.

A message popped up

Good morning and I'm not a pervert,flirt or clingy
S: good morning and I'm not someone whom you think
Unknown : i have a presentation today.wish me luck
S: why me
Uk; don't know
S: all the best
Uk: got to go

She went to the balcony to see a group of guys bullying a girl and she went to her past.

Sameer bought his friends of school at home. They were treated well by his parents. After a while sanyu came down and all gave weird looks to her because of her beauty.
Sameer: go from here.ugly girl
Friend : who is she.your sister
Sa: my sister are you crazy. She is our maid's daughter.leave her topic,she only brings bad luck.

A tear drop fell from her eyes ,and removed it fast before anyone notice.

She thought now an unknown person consider her as a good luck. She smiles.

Later another message came with a thank you .
S: your work went well
Uk: yes and it's all because of the stranger wish
S: she gave a smiling emoji
Uk: he too send back

Evening rd came tired to his flat to see many footwears at the door step . He enter to get another shock,a bunch of kids running around and there he heard a voice of the ugly wife with a tray.
S: come baccho.party time no pizza time and serves all the kids.
Rd: why party in mind.what new trick is brewing in her crooked mind. Rd ask sanyu to come to room.

Why are those kids here.
S: i saw them at the ground playing thought to make friends with them and I invited them here. I kept pizza slice for you too
Rd: throw that away.I don't want
S : sure
Rd: yes
S: hmmm akdu

He comes to hall to see the kids already left and see tikku having pizza.
Rd: you are lucky dog.
S: don't call him dog
R: then hero
S: he has a name tikku not dog
R: sorry mata

Sanyu sat with a slice of pizza and rd turned his face. Sanyu was about to bite,she laughed hearing the sounds coming from his stomach and forwards the slice and take another.

Rd: have it with a smile. She is an amazing cook

Precap: Anamika