Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Don't trust everyone. Remember the devil was once an angel.

These words were as true as the bright hot sun shining out there. But Lorelai was not a great fan of literature. And hence, the poor girl didn't know this.

Lorelai Waters, a girl from a small town near the New York City used to be the apple of her parents'eyes. Being a single child, she enjoyed all the love and attention of her parents.

Life was beautiful and like a blessing for her. She was adored by her teachers in school because of her impeccable behavior. She didn't have a lot of friends there because of her conservative nature but she was the sweet and shy girl for everyone.

Dance was her passion, her dream, her everything. It was her dream to become a renowned choreographer and open her own academy where she would teach little girls to dance.

But when life's all dreamy, it's about time one gets alert. Because life is not a dream, it's a reality. And sometimes, it wants us to learn the hard way.

But it didn't realise that it probably was too hard on the 17 year old girl. Her parents were snatched from her at the tender age. They had gone to California. And while coming back, their flight crashed killing along 1249 people and shattering their families.

But atleast those people had what they call 'families'. Lorelai was left alone. All alone.

The 17 year old girl was just left with a 2 bedroom apartment and 300$ for her survival. But until when would she be able to survive with the money.

So, she chose wisely. Moved to the main city of New York after selling the apartment for 700$.

It was a tough job to earn a living in such a big city. But she had to. But then, if God closes a door, he opens another one. And for her, he sent Katherine Steele.

Lorelai met Katherine outside the cheap hotel she had been staying since a week afraid of the balance running out and she still hadn't got an earning.

Lorelai had been crying out there in the dark when they first met. She shared her problem with Katherine and Katherine, or Kate is what they called her, was instantly ready to help her.

Kate worked in a a dinner called "The Pot" as a waitress and made Lorelai get a job as a cook. All thanks to the cauliflower soup.

And since then, Kate had been like a sister for Lorelai. Kate had was their for her during her thick and thin days. And she was the only one Lorelai could call a family.

But then, her 20th birthday changed her life.

***

PRESENT DAY

"Why would you do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this?!! You love me. I love you.! Why are you doing this?!" 

"Ohh no I didn't. You were a good fuck for me sweetheart.. nothing more nothing less."

"But.."

"Just leave.!!"

Lorelai woke up with sweat beads forming on her forehead. Will she ever be able to overcome the trauma he put her through. Would she ever be able to forget the bastard who broke her heart into pieces. Came close to her, became her everything and then discarded her like she was a filthy piece of garbage he can't stand to be around.