a bee-autiful graduation

According to all known laws of the west there is no way a cowman should fall in love with a weeb. Of course, the cowman does anyway, because he doesn't care what humans think is possible.

McCree woke up and rubbed his eyes. It was unusually light outside and something felt strange. He turned towards his alarm clock. "B-baka! Watashi going to be late for school!!"
He almost fell out of bed and rushed to his boots and holster. The school outlawed guns. He shifted through his closet, pulling his belt buckle hurriedly.
"Country, Western, country, Western country, Western.. Oh, Western country let's shake it up a little!"
His dad, Soldier76, shouted from downstairs.
"McCree! Come down here, you'll be late for school!"
He cursed under his breath, about to slide down the stair railing. A muffled ring broke out from his phone. "Shit"
"McCree?"
"Hanzo?"
He listened intently.
"Cant believe it's graduation already!"
"Shut up Hanzo"
He hung up with a broad grin. He finally talked to Hanzo! It had been weeks. He ran into his room and screamed into a pillow, blunting his cigar on the way out.
"Lookin blunt"
He slid down the rail, getting scolded by 76. "McCree! Use the stairs, your father paid good money for those!"
"There's our graduation boy! Not very proud of you son, only B's."
McCree reached into his holster and pulled a gun on Reaper.
"McCree! You've got lint on your hat!"
Soldier76 raced over, dusting him off.
"Ouch, pa that's me!"
"What the hell"
"Gotta blast!" McCree brought a piece of toast to his mouth and ran to the car, ruffling his little sister D.va's hair on the way out. He ran to the car to avoid being pelted by doritos.
He started his way towards Hanzo's house, hoping Genji would have already left.