Chapter 7 - Thank you

Finally got round to updating this!! I've been working on like another four fanfics as well including a BTS x reader so I may put that on after this one is complete

Enjoy
________________________

Just as Sunny and Min-seo leave the room, he comes in again. G-Dragon. Kwon Jiyong. I look away as I blush. Why am I blushing?
"Hey," he says with hands in his pockets.
"Hey," I reply looking up at him awkwardly. He looked like he was starting to say something when the nurse came in.
"Miss (Y/N)? You're allowed to leave now. Do you need any help?" She asks me standing by the door.
"I can walk out on my own, but thanks," She nods and leaves the room. GD softly grabs my hands and helps me up.
"Omo, thanks, but really I'm fine," I say looking into his dark eyes.
"No you're not. Anyway even if you are, I still like helping you. I've seemed to have gotten used to it," his eye smile becomes more visible as he says this. I'd lost all my breath to argue. He walks me out of the hospital, an arm around my shoulders. I'm not that weak. But I did enjoy his presence. Just before the doors to outside the hospital opened, the nurse came running after us.
"Miss (Y/N)!" We turn around to see her slowing down as she reached us.
"You left this in your room," she hands me the Coup d'etat necklace GD gave me. Oh! They must have taken this off me when I arrived here! "Thank you so much! This necklace means a lot to me!" She bows and walks away.
"Means a lot to you?" GD asked me with a smile appearing at the corner of his lips.
"Yeah...I mean, uhm... I didn't mean to say it!" I say not knowing what to say. It did mean a lot to me. I just didn't want to show it.

"So where do you stay?" GD asks me as we reach the hospital car park. Lost in thoughts, I didn't realise he was talking.
"Huh?"
"Who lives with you?" I stare at him. He laughs at my expression.
"You can trust me by now, can't you?" His eyebrows raise but his smile was still there.
"No it's not that! I owe you really. I live just a few minutes from here on my own," I tell him. It still felt like a dream G-Dragon was talking to me, let alone caring for me. Maybe I'm the one in the coma instead of Aliyah.
"In that case, you're staying with me at YG entertainment,"  I stare at him. Whatwhatwhat?? Now I'm positive I'm in a coma. "Huh? Stay with you? At YG?" He nods.  "Please don't do this much for me! I'm sure I can manage on my own!" I start walking away towards my apartment. That's when I feel a hand wrapped around my wrist. I turn around and realise it was GD's.
"I don't want to cause you any trouble," I say, trying to be polite.
"You won't! I promise. You can stay at our dorms,"
"Ok fine. Let me just go back to my place to get my stuff," We walk back to my apartment. I pack bags of clothes and stuff and once again GD helps me.
"Thank you so much, for everything, GD," I say looking shyly at him and looking back down.

"No problem. One more thing (Y/N), call me Jiyong,"