Have you done it?

News of Draco's and Megara's relationship spread like wildfire around the school. Somehow even their parents found out, causing them to write a letter from both saying how proud they were of them accepting the marriage- which they hadn't exactly done yet- in a howler! So along with the dating,betrothal and kissing on the first day, rumors spread.

Obviously Pansy heard them and began making their lives a bloody hell. Anytime they were alone together Pansy took it as evidence that kissing wasn't as far as they would go. Neither Draco nor Megara cared what people said, it wasn't true and that's all that mattered.

One day while Megara was in the library studying Pansy cornered her.

"So, Megara, have you and Draco done it yet?"

Megara closed her book, rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Would you give it a rest Pansy?"

She began to leave but Pansy blocked her exit.

"Simple question, simple answer"

She retorted.

"And I've given you the answer, we haven't, but you seem not to like this answer"

She said sighing.

"Because someone can't just date someone like Drago AND be destined to marry them and not have made out already."

"Well call me old fashion, but I'd rather not till I'm married."

"I could call you old fashion due to your... fashion.... but your getting married right after school ends right? So what's the big deal?"

"Pansy!"

Megara says on a harsher tone than she usually would.

"Shut up and stay out of mine and Draco's life!"

After that she pushed Pansy out of the way and headed to the common room.

(A/n) comment if you want them to"do it"and I Marry put it in a future chapter! Thanks fit readibeg this btw!