Mine (Yandere!Reader x Italy)

Admin: For all you Italy fangirls *smiles sweetly* Now, Italy. Will you give a nice description for this one-sho-

Italy: Of course~! ^-^ ______ISTHEMOSTTERRIFYINGTHINTONHISPLANETPLEASEGETITAWAHFROMMEKILLITEITHFIREPLEASEMAKESUREITBURNSKILLITKILLITKILLITWITHFIREFIREFIREFIRE.

Japan: Ai, that's enough ;-; *pulls him away*

Italy: KILLITWITHFIRE! KILLITWITHFIRE!

Admin: Okay....I broke Italy o-o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Feli~!" You called out, knocking on his door multiple times. Your best friend opened the door with a cheerful smile. "Ciao, _____! How are you?" He asks. "Oh, I've been goooood~!" And so, you two went to the store, to buy some video games, board games, and other stuff you two like, when suddenly, Feli ran away from you and glomped a black-haired male. "Kiku~!" He yelled, laughing. This "Kiku" man pushed him off, but still smiled. "Konnichiwa, Feli!" Your eye twitched. No...This is probably Feliciano's friend, right? They're not in love or anything...Things WILL get ugly if they do...

After a conversation, Feli and this "Kiku" walked up to you. "Hehe~! Sorry, ______, to keep you waiting! This is my boyfriend, Kiku! I should've told you...But I wanted him to meet you before I told you, because you would get confused!" Your eye twitched again. Boyfriend?! No....Feliciano's....MINE! You placed a soft, fake, smile on your face. "So...You two....are dating." Feli and Kiku both nodded. "Yep! I mean, you don't have a problem with that...right?" Feliciano raised his eyebrow. He suddenly snapped out of his happy and cheerful nature. If anyone had a problem with him dating the Japanese man, their friendship would end automatically. No matter WHO it is. Italy was happy with who he was with. "No! Of course I don't have a problem!" You said instantly. Feliciano smiled, and nodded. "Oh! Okay! That's good!"

So, you three bought your stuff, and walked out of the store. But you had it with the Japanese man. He was always smiling, and accepting the kisses that Feliciano gave him on the cheek. That could be you right now. But instead, your crush had to pick HIM. The worst part was, he never even TOLD YOU about it! It pissed you off! Everything about Kiku pissed you off, and you had enough. When Feliciano went into his house, it was only you and Kiku now. "....Italy is MINE, you hear me?!" You hissed. Kiku looked up at you with a surprised expression on his face. "I um....Don't understand, _____-San...." "Oh you CLEARLY understand what I'm saying, bitch." You muttered, taking out a pocket knife from your pocket, cornering Kiku in an alley. "You know that Feli is mine....You had to take him away from ME, didn't you?!" "_-___! Please! Stop! Don't do something terrible!" You chuckled darkly, pinning him to the wall, raising your knife. "_____ STO-" It was too late. Kiku's blood had splattered on the wall. The Japanese man was no more. You walked away, laughing and twirling your knife. "Feli's mine. All mine."

Two days later, you saw Feliciano crying his heart out on his bed. He was heartbroken. The Italian had learned that his only love was dead. Feli wanted to kill whoever had murdered his precious flower. But he knew he couldn't. You walked in, tilting your head and sitting on his bed, hugging him. "Feli....What's wrong?" You ask quietly, concern filling in your eyes. "K-Kiku...is...is dead...I LOVED him, _______. We were going to get married, and.....Now....We can't....I can't ever be happy again." Kiku this, Kiku that. That's ALL he talks about! A soft smile was placed onto your face, as you looked at him. "Well, Kiku was tearing us apart, yes~?" Feliciano's eyes widened as he pushed you away from him. "YOU killed him?! YOU KILLED HIM WHEN YOU KNEW VERY WELL THAT I LOVED HIM?!" He screamed. With full force, you pin him to the wall. "Yes! Yes I did! For us, Feli....We were meant to be together..." You whispered, tightening your grip around his shaking arms. He tried to push you off, but your grip was too tight. "Heh...Now it's only you and me. No one to tear us apart, Fels. We'll be together....forever." You kissed him, but he still struggled to get out. It was no use. You were too strong. "_-_-____! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM-" you kissed him again. "Shut up, my love. We'll be together forever."