Chapter 8

Hiccup

I watched Rapunzel and Tooth went out the door and I looked at Jack and Merida who was frowning at each other. "Guys you heard her she'd be upset if you two won't be friends." I said. "I'm waiting for her apology. Jack said. "Ah am never apologizing He started it!" Merida said pointing at Jack. I sighed "Guys! stop acting like...I don't know...BABIES?" I asked with ny voice rising up a little.

"Ye're right Hiccup we're acting like babies..." Merida said looking at the floor. "Sorry Jack ah never should have yelled at ye." she continued. "I'm sorry too." Jack said. I clapped my hands I'm so glad their fighting is officially done.

"Okay Jack would you please do what Bunny planned?" I asked. "Wait...Bunny planned the boat thing?!" jack asked. "Yep." Merida said. Jack groaned "Alright I'm doing it for Punzie's fast recovery." Jack said. "Excellent!" I said happily.

Rapunzel

"Tooth? where exactly are we going?" I asked. "Oh I'm taking you at my Palace." Tooth said. "Palace?! You have a palace?!" I asked excitedly. Tooth geve me nod and smiled at the same time. She took a snowglobe and whispered something to it before tossing it creating a swirly thingy...A portal I guess.

"Come on!" Tooth said excitedly as she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I closed my eyes not knowing what will happen. I heard Tooth giggle "Rapunzel It's alright we're here." she said patting my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a very Magnificent Palace with tiny toothfairies flying around. "Whoa!" I whispered. "Come on!" Tooth said excitedly and I followed her inside.

It's like North's workshop...Toothfairies are busy doing their jobs. The place was coveredin gold and there were shelves full of golden...boxes? "Uh Tooth what are these?" I asked as I pointed the golden boxes. "Oh in those things are memories of a child." Tooth said. "Teeth holds memories?" I asked as I saw one toothfairy place a tooth in one of the boxes. "Mhmm." Tooth replied.

"Come on I'll show you something." She said. I nodded and followed her to a place with a great wall with a mural of her...I think...receiving teeth from the children "Wow." I whispered once again. She explained me everything about the children and their important memories and what happens if they stop believing.It was very fascinating that I stared at the mural.

"It's getting dark I better take you back." Toothe said snapping me back to reality. "Oh yes..you're right let's go." I said. Tooth took a snowglobe,whisper something,toss it, a portal appears and we're back. I looked for Jack,Merida and Hiccup and I saw them talking and laughing. I smiled at what I saw I walked closer to them "So you guys are friends again huh?" I asked. "Oh yes we are." Jack aid standing up. "Rapunzel Jack has a-" Merida said but before she could finish Jack covered her mouth with his hand.

"Huh?" I asked "Nothing I have a *cough* *cough* Cough that's all." Jack said. Merida rolled her eyes as she slapped Jack's hand away. "Oookay...You better drink plenty of water Jack." I said although I have a feeling that wasn't the one Merida was about to tell me...I mean Jack could just tell me himself. "Thanks for the tip Punzie." Jack said. I nodded and smiled before entering my bedroom and I swear I saw Jack's cheeks turn quite red.