Chapter 17 Taking Out Your Aggression

Airport, Salt Lake City

"We are so freaking late." I groaned, throwing my bag into the trunk before looking at Roman frantically.

"I know, just get in the cab. Is your phone on?" he asked as I opened the door sliding in and giving the arena address.

"No it died when we landed. I told Dean and Seth we would be late. My match isn't till later tonight but I think yours is coming up within the hour." I frowned as we weaved through traffic, "An extra twenty if you get us there fast buddy."

"You got it lady."

He pressed on the gas and we zoomed down the highway, barely any traffic and I was glad for that. I glanced over at Roman who looked a little worried as well, thinking about Seth and Dean. They had a fight with the Wyatt's tonight, three against three but Roman was still here. The scenery flew by and the parking lot was packed as we pulled into it, the driver getting us as close to the buses as he could. Paying him everything plus the extra we grabbed our bags, running across the lot to our bus, unlocking it. Roman helped me drag my case in and I saw the bus was empty, Seth and Dean most likely in the locker room already. Stripping off my coat I walked into the bedroom, finding my clothes and walking out, letting Roman get dressed in the bedroom. Stripping to my underwear I got dressed quickly, lacing up my boots and buckling my vest, throwing my jacket on over top. Dabbing a bit of eyeliner and lip stain I was ready to go just as Roman walked out, decked out in his own gear.

"We gotta go, like now." He commented, looking at the time and I nodded, racing to the front of the bus.

We ran across the lot, my jacket flapping in the cold air, the difference in temperature incredibly obvious from Florida. Opening the door we raced down the hall past a few of the superstars making them turn and stare. Jogging down the hall we found our locker room, opening the door and seeing Seth and Dean turn, relief coloring their faces. I leaned against a locker, breathing heavy as I let out a breath, thankful we made it.

"Glad you guys decided to join us." Seth chuckled, flipping his hair back, the strands wet and glistening.

"Crazy flight." I shook my head, taking my jacket off and lying it on the bench, throwing my title on top.

"If someone wasn't over their limit on their luggage maybe we would have been on time." Roman pointed out, a grin on his face.

"Do not even go there." I pointed at him, throwing my hair off my shoulder, "Just don't."

He had a grin on his face and I headed to Seth who was holding out his arms, dressed in a long sleeve shirt instead of the normal short sleeves. It felt good to be back at work and I squeezed him tightly before turning to Dean seeing the slight circles under his eyes. I knew I probably had the same by the way he was studying my face, throwing an arm around my shoulders, hugging me tightly.

"We were worried you guys weren't going to make it. You're up next Lila." Dean told me, looking sideways at me.

"Damn alright I'm good to go." I shrugged, quickly taping my hands, bypassing my gloves for the night.

"Whose going out with you tonight?" Seth asked, looking over at the other two.

"I'll go tonight." Dean spoke up, "I'm ready right now."

"Ok I'll see you guys after." I told them holding out my hand as we all touched fists.

Turning Dean followed me out, my hands shaking at my sides as I thought about the match I was going into. I moved quickly through the halls, Dean silent beside me, his title around his waist, matching mine. We were a little early and I stopped before the entrance, pressing my hands against the wall, doing a few quick push ups before rotating my neck, hearing it crack.