Jimin

I woke up in a white room that doesn't look familiar. I looked around and found a bunch of needles and tubes that connected from a machine to my arm. What the hell happened?
~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor! (Y/n)! They told me they brought her here!", Jimin practically yelled as he tried to even out his breathing.
His hair was covered in sweat. The rest of the guys tried to calm him down.
"She's in surgery at the moment. All I know is she was injured very badly. I will let you know more once I found out more information. Excuse me", the doctor left while the guys stood there confused and worried.
"Hyung what happened??", Jimin asked Jin.
"I don't know. They called me and said (y/n) was here. They didn't tell me anything else", he said.
All of the guys waited until the doctor came out.
"So doctor?? Is she okay??", Jimin asked as the rest of the guys stood up.
"She's fine now. I was told she was attacked by a few men. The injuries they had given her were so horrible, causing her to lose a lot of blood. We were able to save her but not the baby...."
"Baby?", jimin asked in confusion.
"Yes she was 7 weeks along. We couldn't do anything to save the baby. I'm sorry. You will be able to see (y/n) when she wakes up. I will send someone to inform you", he said before he walked away.
The guys were staring at Jimin for a while.
"Did you know?", Jin asked. Jimin shook his head.
~~~~~~~~~

I looked around the room. It was quiet. Am I dreaming? My head hurts like crazy. I touched my head and felt something gauze-like. Then I looked down to find my leg in a cast. I started panicking and touched my stomach. It felt empty.
"Hi (y/n). I see you have woken up. Don't try to move so much. You just got out of surgery. Do you remember what happened?", a guy in a white coat said. He must be a doctor. I shook my head.
"Well you sustained a lot of injuries and lost a lot of blood. You lost so much blood that there were complications saving the baby. I'm sorry", he said. A couple of tears ran down my cheek.
"You will have to stay here for a couple of days so we could check on you. After that we'll be able to take off your stitches and you could go home", he said as he gave off a small smile.
Before he walked out the door, he said, "oh and your friends are outside waiting. Do you want to see them?"
I slowly shook my head and he left. How can I even look at them after what just happened to me. I fell asleep thinking all of this would go away.

/An hour later/

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something warm on my hand. I looked down and saw Jimin's head leaning on the bed as he was holding my hand. Then I looked around the room to see if I was still in the hospital.
"(Y/n)??"
I looked back at Jimin to find him looking at me with a worried expression. I tried to sit up but Jimin stopped me.
"Don't move. You'll rip out your stitches", he said as he gently held both of my arms.
"I'm fine", I said weakly. He stared at me for a couple of seconds.
"I told you not to go walking alone when it's dark. It's dangerous where you live and this proves it", he said. I felt like a little kid being scolded by her mother.
"I wanted to see you", I whispered.
"You could've called me", he said. I looked away and stared at the bathroom door. The room went silent.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
I looked back at him, trying not to let out the tears. I saw him look at me, then my stomach, and then back at me.
"I was gonna tell you. That's why I wanted to see you", I said groggily. He pulled my hand towards his face and kissed it.
"Don't you ever scare me like that again. Next time if you want to see me, just call me and I'll stop what I'm doing to come pick you up", he said as he kept holding my hand. All I could do is nod. I felt so tired and weak.
Minutes later, the other guys came in to see me. I found it cute how they tried to cheer me up.

/A week and a half later/

"You ready?", Jimin asked.
"I've never been ready in my whole life. I'm finally leaving this hospital. Thank goodness", I said.
Jimin took a hold of the wheelchair and rolled me out to the car.
~~~~~~~~

"Welcome home (y/n)!"
When I stepped in the house, I saw a welcome home banner and a bunch of balloons.
"Thanks guys", I said happily.
Each one of them carefully hugged me. We spent the rest of the day catching up and eating.
I looked at the stairs that were in front of me and mentally groaned because I have to jump each step until I get to the top. It's gonna be hard since I have my crutches. Then I felt someone carry me bridal style.
"Need help?", Jimin asked. I nodded and thanked him.
He put me down on the bed and set my crutches to the side. After he helped me change into my pjs, he laid down next to me.
"I miss this. I miss you sleeping next to me", he whispered as he stared into my eyes while he gently caressed my face.
"Me too", I said.
He stared at the scar the was left on my cheek. I leaned in closer to him and lightly pecked his lips.
"Saranghae", I whispered. I kept shifting around the bed because I was uncomfortable. This damn cast is just making things wor-.
"OW!"
"Oops I'm sorry! I'm not comfortable with this cast on my leg", I apologized for kicking Jimin.
"It's ok. Come here", Jimin extended his arms towards me. I started getting sleepy while Jimin was holding me.

Weeks pass and I eventually got my cast taken off early. I moved on from what happened and everything went back to the way it was.

---------------------------------------------------
Guys I just finished watching the Korean movie,Hope. I never cried so hard in my life. I recommend you guys to watch it. It's so goooood.

Im not sure when I'll be writing another part. I'm sick and too tired to do anything. Maybe tomorrow. Idk.