Calling

Maya POV: Next day

I didnt go to school, i couldnt. Mr. Matthews has been calling me and i cant answer him. How am i suppose to tell him about this! About Lucas....about what happened with Riley.....even about my step father. How can i ever tell him that. I wish i had Lucas he was always there for me but i guess not anymore. After school the gang took me shopping for the party tonight. But im just not in the mood.

"Do you like this one M?" Cj shows me a bright pink dress. I give her a disgusted face. "Ok! Moving on!"

We scoll throught the rest of the store and decide to wear whatever i see.

"So M are you ready for tonight?"

"Yea for the singing of course!...for being in the same room with a brunch of people who hate me.." i paused, "Nope." i said nodding my head.

"Well you have us so well kill who ever says crap." Cj said and Sarah nodded.

"Thanks guys!" i said smiling. They are my real friends....they let me be me and wont judge me.

After we shopping, we headed to Cj's to get ready. Im avoiding going home as much as possible and so is a my mom.

"M do you wanna sleeo over?" Cj said as i was losted in my thoughts.

"Yea!" i said relieved.

Lucas POV

Maya wasnt at school today and Mr.Matthews and i have been worried. He has been calling her but she wont anwser.

"Mr. Matthews she's fine. I promise and I'll see her tonight anyways."

He looked at me confused. "Theres a party tonight and i know she'll be there so i watch out for her." i said reassuring him.

"Thank you Lucas."

I grinned alittle but i knew tonight will probably end badly.

Riley came in looking upset, "Why the hell are you talking about that Bitc-"

"RILEY!" Mr. Matthews yelled

"What? Thats what she is!" she crossed her arms. "Maya Hart is just another street girl."

"Why are you acting like this Riley?" i said confused that she will ever say that. "She's was your bestfriend!"

"WAS! She wanted what was mine but im sick of giving it to her! She almost punched me in the face! I know i was being mean but she could've have aleasted understand." Riley stated.

Maya would never loose her temper unless her was told something really messed up. "Riley what did you say?"

She looked at me in shock. "Why does that matter?"

"I know Maya, she wouldnt do that unless someone said something stupid!"

She stood silent. I was about to speak when Farkle walked in.

"Hey guys....why so tense?"

"Riley are you gonna tell him?" i said with anger hinting at my voice.

"He already knows! He was there Lucas..." Riley burted out and her eyes opened wide. "Wait i didnt-"

"He was there!" i turned to Farkle. "You knew about this and didnt tell me?!" Now i was angry.

"Lucas i couldnt-"

"WHY!"

"CAUSE I KISSED RILEY!" farkle confused.

Third person POV

"You what?" Lucas said confused and angry.

"Farkle stop!"

"I kissed Riley cause im in love with her! And Maya saw."

"Stop Farkle please STOP!" Riley pleaded.

"Im sorry Riley...Maya saw and when she saw it was me and Riley, she walked away. Riley asked her not to tell you-"

"Stop please!..."

But Farkle continued

Flashback

"Dont tell Lucas!" Riley said coming towards Maya. "Dont you dare tell Lucas cause i know will just steal you away from me!"

"Wow Riley you have turned into a real B-"

"Maya!" Farkle yelled

"Maya dont tell Lucas! Its not like he will ever choose someone like you!" Riley burted out.

Maya froze and then blow up. She  pushed Riley against the wall. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me its not like he will ever choose you! Especially with all of your daddy issues!" Riley said trying to break free.

Maya stared at Riley  hurt then she turned cold.

"Maya i-im sorry...i didnt mean-"

She looked at Riley dead in her eyes and punched the wall next to her head.

Maya was inching away from Riley's  face when she said, "You're dead to me.." then she walked away.

Flashback over:

Lucas POV
Me and Mr Matthews stood in shock.

"Riley why did you say that to Maya?" Mr. Matthews said looking at Riley with disappointment.

Riley rolled her eyes, "So what? Its not like its wasnt true!" she seemed cold, definitely not the girl i know.

"Riley, what you said was wrong! You know THAT! How could you say that to your bestfriend?" i said as my voiced was angry.

Riley looked at me scared, her face went pale and her eyes were watering. "I..i dont know....I DONT KNOW! Okay!" she paused looking at the three of us. "Ive just been so ANGRY and i hate myself for it! But why does it matter...She replaced us already! I got jealous over something so stupid....and i lost my best friend..." Riley was sobbing now.

I almost felt sympathy for her but i still angry. I couldnt stay there any longer, its not my place...not anymore.

I left the Matthew's apartment, still hearing someone call my name and sobbs as i walked down the hallway.

I used to think i was in love with Riley but im not...i wasnt. Yea she's a rang of sunshine but she's not what i want.

Maya

She's what i want. She someone that can drive me crazy but i still love her.
-

------------------------------------------
Not the best chapter but im trying to prepare for the good stuff 😉.