A Battle to Escape

Water droplets pounded on the sidewalk as a cloaked figure darts through it with three other masked figures chasing them, as water dabbled from it. The cloaked person veered a right down a narrow, dusky alleyway still being shadowed, but something was wrong. Only two of the pursuers were behind the figure as they pivoted to face the them. The concealed figure whirled around back to their original position unveiling the figure and finding the final member of the trio. There stood a woman sporting a crystal pendulum necklace with a metal dragon curled around it. The crystal as well as the eyes of the dragon shown a light pink in color. The girls (e/c) eyes were shining with irrefutable determination to escape as she whipped around to face the majority of her pursuers.

"What do you three want from me?" The woman inquired crisply, activating her duel disk, the blade emanated from the machine on her dominate arm glowed a (f/c) color. If it was a fight they wanted, then she would be ready to sweep the floor with them.

"The Professor requests to see you. Either we bring you to him peacefully or, one of the young uniformed soldiers activated his duel disk trying to be threatening, we take you by force. What will it be? The other two blue coated soldiers followed the leader of the squad activating their own duel disks ready to fight.

"As fun as that sounds," She gritted her teeth holding back a snarl, Ill have to decline the offer. Tell that dictator of yours that I said Your psychotic for me will you?"

"As fun as that sounds, She gritted her teeth holding back a snarl, Ill have to decline the offer. Tell that dictator of yours that I said Your psychotic for me will you?" She took a running start at one of the alleyways walls to bounce herself on to the buildings roof and looked down upon the 3 lowly soldiers. If you want me to see him youre going to have to drag me there by force. Lets

Duel!

[LP – (Y/n): 4000, Obelisk Force 1: 4000, Obelisk Force 2: 4000, Obelisk Force 3: 4000]

The soldiers followed her path up to the roof. She began to run along the peak of the buildings roof, drawing her initial 5 cards in the process as they chased after her.

Ill start! I play the spell card Starry Knight Balefire! It allows me to add 1 Starry Knight or 1 Level 7 light Dragon monster from my deck to my hand! I add Starry Knight Orbitael to my hand. Next I Normal Summon: Starry Knight Rayel triggering her effect! A female angel carrying a sword with a shining green crystal adoring its star looking guard appeared on the womans side of the field.

When I Normal summon her, I can add 1 Starry Knight Spell or Trap from my deck to my hand. I choose the Field Spell: Starry Knight Sky! The angel pointed her sword at the womans deck making the selected card glow a light blue before the duelist pulled the card, adding it to her hand. I then activate it to normal summon again. The field turned into a starry night sky with the stars lighting her way. This time, I summon Starry Knight Orbitael! Another angel descended onto the field. This one wore white robes with golden accents. He held a shield with a round green crystal adorning the middle that shone with a magical presence.

Two level four monsters, one soldier questioned expectantly.

Yes. Two level four monsters, she mocked, Im glad one of you can read. I thought they brainwashed you into what your cards did.

The soldiers growled at her comment as they tried their best to catch up to the female.

Usually, I would Xyz Summon here, but since you are giving me an attitude about it how about this instead: I play the Spell Lightwave Tuning from my hand. With this, I can target one level 4 Light monster I control and treat it as a tuner so long as it remains face up on the field. I target my Orbitael. Now I tune my level 4 Orbitael and level 4 Rayel! Synchro summon! Descend down from the heavens and bring light to the battlefield! Level 8! Light End Dragon!