Feel the light

Oh xhope you like this new story. that's yui in the picture above.

Mulisa...here

aston...here

yui......

yui......

the teacher sighed ' looks like shes late... agian.' outside the school was a teenage girl with short brown hair and brown eyes wearing a black uniform, running to the school with someone behind her. that someone was ten year yui cross. her sister yuki cross woke  up late again which made her late for school. '' yuki.... can we slow down please.... we are at the school already.'' yui said trying to cauth her breath. stopping, yuki let go of her hand and squatted down to her level helping yui put on her book bag. " I'll see you later yui ok. " Yuki said, kissing her head. Nodding, yui waved to her before running to her class. When she got there, they was in the middle on a lesson. Knocking on the door, she announced her presence.
Yui POV
"Mrs. kala I'm sorry I'm late. Yuki overslept again. " I explained. She didn't say anything, she just pointed to my seat, which I went to. When i sat in my seat, I got a smile from my two best friends. Miko and Mika are twin sisters. Miko is the oldest while Mika is the youngest by one minute. It was when the bell rung that we was aloud to got to lunch. I was talking to Miko and Mika when Mrs. kala called  me over to her desk.

" yui this is the fifth time this week you been late

" yui this is the fifth time this week you been late. Does your father know you are being tardy almost every day. " she asked me. I didn't answer her right away but when I looked at her, I knew I better tell her something. " n-no he doesn't know I'm late. " I said. "Well I'm sorry yui but I can't let you go unpunished, you been late 20 times and the school year just started, I'll call your father and tell him" she said. My eyes widen when she said that. " n-no don't call him please I'll do anything just please don't call him." I pleaded. I don't want her to call daddy because she might tell him what's going on. I been bullied since I can remember. I don't know why but people think I'm weird because I can't remember anything from when I was two years old. " I'm sorry yui but I'm going to have to call him. " she explained.

I looked at her with tear filled eyes before running out of the room. I would of ran out the front door of miko and Mika didn't stop me. "Yui where are you going what's wrong. " Miko asked so I told them. Other then Mrs. Kala, they both knew I was being bullied. by the time I was done telling them tears was already going down my face. '' yui if she tells him, do you think that he will let you sing in the talent show with us.'' Miko asked. when she told me that, I just started to cry harder. they knew that I loved to sing and listen to music to calm down, they can also sing really well, but they say that I have a very good voice. '' I-I-I don't know, he doesn't even know I sing.'' I said, wiping my eyes. '' you won't know until you get home or till he picks you up.'' Mika said. shaking my head I said,'' its until I get home, one of my dads old friend is picking me up today'' I said.

Time Skip- End Of the day

when the end of the day came, I was scared to go home. Mrs. kala called him and she told me that he will talk to me when I get home. but I'm pretty sure he told the person that is picking me up to talk to me. Miko and Mika already left when school was out. It was a hour when that happen. I stood up when the teacher called my name. looking up, I was surprise when I saw the person who saved mine and yuki life standing there. '' kaname!!!'' I yelled excitedly running too give him a hug. '' hello yui how are you.'' he asked. ''good'' I said back. after saying goodbye to the teacher, kaname left to go outside, '' bye Mrs. Scott.'' I yelled before running to catch up with him.