UNDERCOVER EP 6

>>>Because this episode will be Suga the most so...I'm adding SUGA SOLO SONG #FIRST LOVE..#PLEASE HEARD THE SONG WHILE READING...

You:/stop running/ where am I??

You still crying and look around the place.

You: train..station..

Then u seat on the bench and sob quietly. The train station don't have people so just u only at there. U keep sobbing until u decided to do something. ...stupid

You: I'm adopted../suddenly laugh/ I adopted...

You stand up and keep the word play in your mouth until you walk to the railway.

You: I'm adopted...

You stand in the middle of the railway and after few minute the train come from afar.

You: I'm adopted../laugh while tear more came out/ I'm adopted. 

The train is coming toward u and U just close your eye ready to dead.

You: I'm adopted....

The Train honk U to make u get off this railway but u ignore it. The train somehow closer to u. Before u been hit with the train someone pull u and hug tightly. 

You:/shock then cry at his shoulder/

Suga: are u crazy?!/hug you tightly/ because u know that bad news u wanted to die?!

You: If I know this thing will happen I wouldn't go out to buy that thing...

You: and now..I.........

Before you could say that word u felt something smash at your lip. It was Suga kissing u. You wide your eye and shock in the same time. You can't believe your Oppa kissing u i mean not real oppa because u know already that u been adopted. You quickly pull away.

You: what are...u doing...

Suga:/shy/ em...just forget about just now.

You:/touch your lip/ you...you...kiss.. Me....

Suga: I do that because I wanted u to be shut up. /blush/

You stay quiet..

Suga: let go to the shop..if we late the shop will close..and just forget about that u still our sister. Our Happy virus dongsaeng.

You stare at Suga.

Suga: come on..don't make that sad face. /wipe your tears/ where the happy virus y/n? Where my crazy y/n that always make noise in the house? Where is she?

You smile.

You: it me../smile while Suga wipe your tear again/

Suga: see..don't fade your smile. You look beautiful with your smile on.

You blush.

Suga: let go../grab your hand/

You: Oppa..

Suga: yes?

You: em...don't tell the others..I don't want they know.

Suga: of course I won't tell them..I promise /smile/.

You:/smile/ it just..u know I don't want they know for this thing for a moment. I will tell them if I'm..in the good mood or something that make me want to tell them.

Suga: ok..by the way..let go..and y/n...promise me u don't do that stupid thing again.

You:/smile/ I'm sorry.

Suga: no need to sorry just promise me..

Suga stop walking and face to u and pull out his pinky finger.

You:/pull out your pinky finger too/ I'm promise. /smile/

Suga:/hug u/ good to see u happy again..u always be our dongsaeng and forever ours..

-skip home-

V: hey why u guys so late?? Bwi hungry..bwi want snack.

You: /give snack/ nah...

V: yeah...

Jin: ouh..you came back already...eh?y/n...why your eye puffy...are u crying?

Rapmon: wht y/n crying..hey sugar...what u do./crack knuckles/

Suga: I'm not doing anything. And please don't call me sugar..I know I'm sweet like a sugar.

Rapmon: eew.../disgust/

Jhope come out from nowhere suddenly dance sugar free by t-ara.

Jhope: sugar free /dance/ dongsaeng let dance..

Jimin: hey I want to join too. /dance/

You: this Oppa...

Jungkook: y/n ignore them..their brain kinda not working.

Hope min: hey we not!/continue dance/ sugar free...sugar free..

You: I'm going to my room now...goodnight.

All: goodnight.

You:(thanks for them cheers me up.. I hope I had a good time to spend my last day with them..i need to find who my real parent..who are they..why they throw me? I need to pack my thing and tomorrow morning I need go find them...sorry Oppa..)

🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻 to be continue 🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻 sorry short...😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm adopted omg that word so creepy💕💕🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻