The Decision

Leo's POV
Honestly I was scared. I was anxiety ridden with every symptom possible plaguing my body. Calypso and I had just gotten together and now I had to do this. She was going to kill me, literally kill me!

I really wish I hadn't forced Nico to play. If I was going to go down he was coming with me but honestly the only one to blame is me. Why had I been so stupid? Why?

I got up shaking slightly with sweat dripping down my forehead from the bed I was previously lying on.

I brushed off my shirt. My yellow hammer time tee had darkened and blue jeans seemed black.

Little Harley looked up at me with concern. He stopped the small project he was tinkering with placed a worried expression on his face. I couldn't have looked that bad.

I  peered at a piece of copper lying on the brick floor. My reflection shined back faintly. All happiness had been sucked out and paleness and fear had taken over.

I looked back at Harley and plastered a smile. The last thing I needed was others sharing my worry. Harley didn't seem convinced.

"What's wrong Leo?" he said.

"Not much. I'm just playing a small game of truth or dare. It's nothing too serious," I replied with a still concerned Harley,"
"look a unicorn!" I shouted pointing towards a dark corner of the room

That got him as he turned around with an excited expression. I ran to the gear filled entrance and hastily got out. Turning to see a confused and slightly annoyed Harley before rushing away. I know it was cruel but hey, he wasn't going to budge.

I jogged to cabin 13. Once getting to the door I paused. I was not touching the skull on the door! No way!

Nico emerged from behind as pale as usual. He was wearing a dark purple shirt with an array of ghost images on the front and black jeans. To top it off his skull ring placed on his finger.

A smirk played on his face as his stood in front of me. He presented the gold drachma for me to see and flicked it catching in his palm.

With a casual stroll Nico made his way towards the strawberry fields. I followed along. Next to me he looked like a shadow to my sun like clothing.

As we got closer I noticed a small crowd had gathered around something. Nico was leading me towards it.

As we approached the crowd parted letting me and my companion through. Percy was standing in the middle summoning a small puddle making a vibrant rainbow appear. It was just enough to make an Iris message. Yay, I thought sarcastically, this crowd was for me!

A/N: I'm not going to name the whole camp because you guys know everyone. All Romans are here as well.

Everyone was here from camp, even Harley had managed to find out and was standing here. Hazel and Piper looked worried. I gave them a reassuring grin.

The only person not present was Calypso who had not found out. How she hadn't I'm not sure.

Nico flipped me the coin which I caught. He walked back into the shadows. Of course he did.

I stared at the rainbow intently willing it to go away but stubbornly, it stayed. I looked around.

"I'm the supreme commander of the Argo 2. I know what I'm doing!" I said while grinning reassuringly.

A few mumbles went up through the crowd. I guessed I swayed them a bit. I probably persuaded them but I knew I wasn't ready.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Okay, so this is the second chapter! The next one is soon so just wait for that!

Remember:

Vote

Comment

Follow

And enjoy!!!!!