Life . ..🏡

You woke up early and went to the toilet and do your morning routine  . After that you wear a comfortable clothes and went downstairs . You make a breakfast for Jungkook and yours . Then you heard a someone went downstairs . You turned around a saw Jungkook with his dance clothes
You : Morning Jungkook ! Wanna have a breakfast first ? ..

You asked while smiling but he didn't look at you and wear his shoes .

Jungkook : I'm not gonna have breakfast , you must have put a poison in it .

He said that and went out of the house you just sigh and went to the living and sit on a couch . Well let me tell you guys abut my story . I'm Min Yoori who married a famous kpop idol named Jeon Jungkook . But we married because of our grandparent arranged it . Jungkook's family doesn't like me even Jungkook are . He always ignored me and sometimes he let out all his anger on me by pulling my hair , slap me and anything else but deep in my heart I always worry abut him and I endured all the thing that he do to me .

He always went back home late and forced me to cook for him . He had a girlfriend named Park Yerim and I feel bad for him because he can't marry her and have to forced marry with me . He always bring Yerim home and told me to sleep elsewhere because Yerim are sleeping in my room . I always cry and don't know what to do with him. Okay enough of introduction .

You were cleaning the house , then you've got a text from Jungkook .

Text Message :

Jungkook : Yah I will bring my member home . Make sure everything clean and I bring Yerim with us too .

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

You : okay .

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

End of text message .

You keep your phone in your pocket and continued to clean the house . After you've done . You went to the kitchen and cook something because BTS member are coming over . After 50 minute , you've done cooking and then you heard a door bell ring . You went to door and open it and saw the BTS member with a smile on their face .

All BTS member except Jungkook :
Hi Yoori !

You : Hi guys ! Come in . 

They all came in and then you saw Jungkook and Yerim . You just ignored them and went inside the house .

To be Continued .....☺☺