7: New Years!

(Author's Note: THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT MY CHICKENS BECAUSE IT SEEMS I HAVE THROWN MY MATHS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW! I HAVE CHANGED THE 2 MONTHS OF ERIKA'S PARENTS BEING AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS BECAUSE SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER IS 3 MONTHS. I AM SO STUPID I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! ;0; ♥)

7: New Years!

Laying on the floor of the small apartment I'm not sure how long I have been staring at the ceiling. I let my hands rest against my stomach. Rolling to the side my Christmas party cracker hat falls off my head. Sighing I stand up and walk into the kitchen. 

I've been told to live in this small apartment because my parents have made a major surprise decorating Christmas gift for all of us... Not a very happy new year for me though.

Going to the kitchen I grab a glass from the cupboard and hold it under the tap. Turning the cold water on I let the water fill the glass until it meets half way. Going back to the living room I stand in front of the mirror. Gulping down the water it isn't long until I finish it all.

Looking in the mirror with my free hand I slide it under my fringe and lift it up slowly. Looking in the mirror I gasp at the state I'm in.

My eyes are...

The doorbell goes off making me drop my fringe and my glass. The glass smashes against the floor and shatters into pieces. I stare at it for a long time before making my way to the door.

Opening the door I see the entire host club standing there with smiles on their faces apart from Haruhi.

"Eri-Chan happy new year!" Honey smiles brightly and hugs me tightly.

"You broke something?" Hikaru and Kaoru asks as they make their way into the apartment.

"We went to your house to see if you were in and wanted to watch the count down with us." Honey says "But you weren't there and a man gave us a map to here."

"I was so worried!" Tamaki cries and hugs me tightly and nuzzles his head against me shoulder.

"T-Tamaki-Senpai!" Haruhi pulls him off me and it feels like my heart has been snapped in heart. And I raise my hands up to my chest.

"How did you know where my house w-was?" I ask shutting the door behind them.

"I can find out anything." Kyouya says adjusting his glasses on his face.

I walk over to the mess I had made when dropping the glass on the floor. I pick up the big pieces and carry them in and try and find a dust pan and brush to clean up the little pieces. Once I do I go back into the living room where everyone has made themseleves at home.

Sweeping up the little pieces I am surprised when Honey suddenly shouts out.

"ERI-CHAN YOUR FOOT IS BLEEDING!" 

"Eh?" I blink and see that the bottom of my right now has been cut. It must be at least a 5cm line going diagonally.

Hikaru grabs at my foot and stares at is for a long moment.

"Mori. Grab the first aid box." Hikaru says glaring at the small wound.

Mori nods his head before rushing into the kitchen to search for the first aid kit which is on top of the cupboard. 

Mori soon returns with the kit and passes it to Hikaru who puts it beside him and opens it up. Honey giggles and puts on one of the doctors mask.

"Guys this isn't the time for a game of doctors!" Haruhi  demands.

"Honey-Senpai, can you passed me a cold wipe?" Hikaru asks Honey ignoring Haruhi completely.

"Yes!" Honey nods and passes a cold wipe.

Hikaru wipes away the running blood off my foot and asks Mori for a plaster who gives it to Hikaru in a matter of a second. Hikaru quite wraps a bandage around my foot.

"There all done." Hikaru smiles before lightly kissing my foot where the cut it.

"HOW DARE YOU HIKARU! AS HER FATHER I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO KISS AWAY THE PAIN!" Tamaki shouts at the top of his head while Haruhi rolls her eyes.

I sit up and look at my nicely bandaged foot.

"Shhh guys the count down is about to start!" Honey says after putting everything away of the first aid kit away and placing it on the kitchen side and then sitting on the sofa and switching on the TV.

"It's quite cold now." Kaoru says rubbing his bare arms.

"Indeed it is bitter." Kyouya agees.

"There is some spare blankets in the spare room which is right at the end of the hallway on the left." I say.

"I'll go and get them." Kaoru says and starts walking.

"I'll help." Haruhi says and goes  off with him.

We all sit in front of the TV, the count down is almost over.

5

4

3

2

1

!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone cheers.

The fireforks start going off loudly on the TV and outside of the apartment. Both are so beautiful and amazing that I'm not sure which ones to look at.

"Whoa! This is amazing!" Honey exclaims "But where is Haru-Chan and Kaoru-Chan? They're missing this."

"Maybe they are having trouble getting the blankets." Hikaru says.

"I'll go see." I say and walk away from everyone and down the corridor.

Turning myself around so I can walk into the room I see Haruhi and Kaoru sitting on the floor.

Kissing.

Gasping quietly to myself I quickly hide myself beside the door frame with my hands covering my mouth as I stand there in shock.

And there is one thing I am completely certain about...

Haruhi is cheating on Tamaki.