Chapter 7

At S.T.A.R Labs, Barry held a magnet to Lisa's face. 

"The micro-bomb casing must made of some kind of ferromagnetic material." 

"Once you hold it steady with the magnet, I can surgically excise it." Emely glanced at  what they were doing, and widened her eyes. 

"PUT THE MAGNET DOWN IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS THAT ARE TASTY!" Barry glanced at his love who was walking toward him. 

"This is a really concentrated bomb. It's gunna combust if exposed to magnetic friction and an oxidant." Barry, Caitlin and Lily then stepped back 

"What's Shorty talking about?" 

"Air. The bomb will explode if it comes in contact with air." Lisa looked at Cisco and Emely. 

"We'll find a way to get it out. A safe way." 

"Scientific minds, can we confer, please?" The five of them walked away, leaving Lisa with worry

"What if the Flash speed-extracts it?"

Lily shook her head. "It's still too risky." 

"I'm gunna find a way to get it out, I just need a little time." 

"Well, we need to keep track of Lewis and Snart, until you figure out how to get the bomb out. I just wish we knew when and what they were gunna steal next." 

"Maybe I can get them to tell me." Emely glanced at her love

"Barry, they're not gunna tell the Flash." 

Barry shook his head. "I mean as Barry. Their tech guy is dead, and they're gunna need a new one." 

Emely widened her eyes. "No. Absolutely not. You are not going to the bad side just to know what they're stealing." 

"Em, we need to stop them. This could be the only way." Barry walked closer to her.

"I promise that I'll be careful," he whispered, "okay?" 

Emely sighed. "Fine." 

Barry smiled and pulled her in for an embrace. 

"You know, it kills me that you guys still aren't back together."

***

Later that night, Barry visited Snart at the place he was at. 

"These visits are getting old."

"Third time's a charm." 

Snart held his gun and aimed it at Barry. "I told you, I don't need saving." 

"But your sister does," Snart had lowered his gun, "I know your dad put a bomb in Lisa. And Lewis told you that he'd kill her if you didn't help him, right? Look, don't worry. My team's working on a way to remove the bomb. Emely's worried about her too. They've become close now." 

"I hope you have that gun of yours ready to blast cause-" Lewis walked out and stopped when he saw Barry.

"Who the hell is this?" He questioned. 

"Uh, I'm... Lenny said you needed a new tech. What's up? I'm...I'm Sam. What's up?" 

Lewis chuckled as he stepped closer to 'Sam.' He then turned to his son. "You're telling me you think this kid can crack open a Draycon Keypad?" 

"Well, I did help Snart steal the Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond from Central City Museum last year. That was locked up behind Amertek Industries Phase Three Suppression Door with a Draycon XL-1218 keypad," he chuckled, "so."