44

Maddie's P.O.V

We walk the streets of London in the dark, as midnight edges closer, the street lights flicker as we walk past them. The snow still falling gently on us as the wind blows softly in our faces, pushing our hair back. My fingers were wrapped around Brad's, his smile was wider than ever. The small glint in his eye when he looked at me made my stomach burst with a tingling sensation.

We finally reach Brad's house, the warm gust of air hitting us as we walk through the door. I sigh in relief as the cold slowly disappears creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere.

"Since you don't have anything to sleep in, would you like to borrow my jumpers or Nat's pyjamas?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, he looks like a puppy when he does that. (idk)

"Can I borrow your jumpers? I don't really know Nat and it would be awkward if she saw me in her clothes." I scrunch my nose and my mouth as I stand in the hallway of his house.

"Come on then, let's get you a second jumper of mine." He grinned. I giggle at him and follow him up the stairs and into his room, the familiar smell of his cologne lingering in the air.

He hands me a grey jumper, it has fluff on the inside and is incredibly soft.

"It's almost like you know what jumpers I like." I smile at him after I pull the fluffy jumper over my head. He stood there, staring at me in awe. My smile grew a little bit as I warmed up in his jumper.

"So, what do you want to do?" Brad asks after a few moments of silence. I shrugged and sat on his bed. He then takes his jacket off and hangs it in his wardrobe. He then removes his shirt and hangs that up too, he turns around to face me-although my eyes are fixed on his body.

"My eyes are up here, Madison." He smirked before grabbing a jumper for himself. How many does one boy need?

"Oh, shut up." I swat my hand and blush, my hands sneak into the pockets of Brad's jumper, the fluff on the inside making me even warmer than before.

"Anyway, what would you like to do?" I said as I crossed one leg over the other.

"I have a few things in mind." He smirked, turning to face me. I raised my brow at him.

"And what makes me think I would like to do that, Bradley?" I reply.

"Well, I can tell after last time, you were practically begging for more." Brad slowly walked toward me and gently placed his thumb and finger on my chin, lifting my face to look into his eyes.

"Well..I wasn't." I blush.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's save it for later." He winked. I squealed as he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs. Brad places me down on the floor before opening the kitchen door to an excited Jesse.

Jesse immediately ran towards us, her tongue sticking out as she panted, she then lay down on the floor. She rolled over on her back, wanting us to rub her belly.

We got up and left Jesse to do whatever.

"Do you have a charger for my phone? It died and I need to text my parents." I say, holding the cold phone in my hand.

"Be right back." He nodded and ran up the stairs. I made my way to the living room, Jesse following close behind me. I grabbed the remote from the small table in front of me and turn on the tv. Jesse just lay on the floor next to he table.

Eventually, Brad came down with a charger in his hands, his hair was messy and all over the place.

"Thanks." I smile, he smiles back and sits next to me. The tv was quiet, but I could still hear Brad's heart beat that is actually quite fast.

"Are you alright? You're heart is pounding." I turn to him after I place my phone on charge.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just running up and down the stairs." He smiled. His arm is on the back of the couch, behind my neck, his hand was on my right shoulder. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped both arms around me.

**

(6 days later, Friday)

Today is the day I am meeting Brad's band mates, I have no clue what to expect. What if they don't like me? Oh shush, Maddie. You'll be fine.

Be round in 10;) x

See you soon:) x

My head is all over. I'm not nervous, I'm just over-thinking. I just need to take deep breaths and stay calm, it's the only thing I can do right now.

(skipping the boring car ride)

"Brad, what if they don't like me?" I say as the car comes to a stop.

"Don't be silly, Mads. They'll love you." Brad said, tucking some of my curled hair behind my ear, making my piercings appear.

"Thanks, Brad." I smile. He smiles back and unbuckled the seat belt, I do the same and meet him at the front of the car. We walk into the small building, hand in hand. My heart is pounding from nerves, why am I nervous? They're only Brad's friends, what could go wrong?

**

Sorry for the crap chapter😁 if you want anything to happen in this book then please message me! I would love to hear your ideas!☺️