makeup//brallon pt3

He began to kiss Dallon's neck, at which dallon leaves out small soft moans, then moved down to his collar bone and then to his chest, all the while kissing and sucking. His lips were even sweeter than the first time he kissed them. He pulled Dallon closer and started moving his lips on dallon's slowly. He did the same, and to his own surprise, he forced his tongue through his lips, and hesitantly started playing with dallon's. Brendon being Brendon , and also Brendon being so much into dallon , pushed him on his back, and straddled him. Brendon bit his bottom lip, and what a lip, my friend. If it was only up to Brendon, He would've never let go of it. Oh wait! It was all up to Brendon .

Brendon eventually let go though, getting turned on by the sound of his low moans. He undid his shirt's buttons. Already Brendon was that perfect? That sight.. Brendon felt a hand on the back of his head, forcing him to go back down and lips crashed again. Less hesitantly and more passionately this time. His hand moving in his hair was sending shivers down my spine. Brendon grabbed his head, letting one hand slowly go down on his side, and stopped it on his waist. Then again, his tongue was exploring his mouth, playing sensually with his. Dallon never wanted it to stop. Though, if it didn't, Brendon would probably be unable to stop himself from going further.

Dallon was pulling away when, moving his leg to stand up, he felt Brendon's hard on brush his knee. Dallon looked at him with a wanting-an-approbation look, he blushed and then nodded with a little 'yeah'. Brendon unbuckled his belt, undid the button and let the zipper free.

Awwwwh, spongebob boxers, cute and somehow, sexy.

Brendon kissed his lips, and then his neck, sucking it a bit leaving a little hickey. Brendon moved to his chest, licking His way down to his boxer. He gasped as Brendon was few inches from his cock. Brendon took his time to get him rid of his underwear and laughed when he finally tore it off himself. Brendon approached the head and kissed the tip of his erection. Never putting it into my mouth. It was quite funny to hear his moans, Brendon knew how hard it was for him right now, but he wanted him to beg for it.

"Oh fuck, Dallon, you fucking tease just do it for fuck's sake!" He said half moaning.

There, Brendon guess he could call it begging for it?

He put His mouth around the head and started bobbing his head up and down. Not letting his length go too deep in his throat to tease him just a little more... he finally sucked almost all the way down, licking sweetly on some spot, which made him buck his hips and forcing his whole cock down his throat.

"Fuck," he muttered.

He was letting cute pleasure noises that turned him on so much. He smirked inside at his reaction, and raised his eyes to meet his look. And only someone blind wouldn't detect the lust in those eyes. Brendon pulled away and he immediately wore an innocent-confused look.

"Wha-" Dallon cut him off putting my finger on his lips.

He surprisingly sucked it, which made him gasp and chuckle at the same time.

"Eager, are we Brendon?" Dallon mocked.

Brendon placed soft kisses on his length, before taking it in his mouth again.

"Brendon.." He whispered.

Dallon was in his state of mind. He was getting the pleasure he wanted all from Brendon.  Brendon was giving Dallon all the pleasure he needed. Dallon started moaning loudly, and uncontrollably. 

" I love the sound dallon, but we have to keep it down a little" Brendon smirked