You always must be careful for what you wish for.

"Breaking news, a sea of people have been found supposed dead. We now see Julia for the case." The tall grey beard man with clouded green eyes,"Over to you." He spoke before the old screen turned to the deadly, and slightly shocking scene. ''Thank you." The woman responded her eyes narrowed, she spoke up her voice just below a shout, "As you see, the sight is horrifying, many will not return from this dilemma.. Not even the most lucky with air in their lungs.No one will ever recover from this. Not even the nation."

The flickering light of the screen reflected against my solemn face as I gazed as the camera scanned the landscape of bodies. It was like the camera had a lenses to make the red stand out, but it wasn't the case.

did this.. My head is swarmed with questions and the answer to theirs. I could remove this all, it was possible. I stared at the simian-like paw on the small oak coffee table on the other side of the room. "One more wish." I mumbled, as the creaking of my chair notified me of my movement towards the severed hand, my heavy shoes clomped against the heart pine flooring. Every step feeling like the world was swirling around me. Asking for me to give myself up, "It can't hurt can it?" I called out to no one. I was alone as usual.

I lifted the hand. "All I have to do.. To make it go away.." I closed my eyes; the sun from the bared window in the corner almost burned my eye lid.

I opened my eyes to the sudden occurrence of a loud bang the door fining off it's hinges, the clouded smoke spreading though the room.My lungs screamed as knifes cut deeper and deeper every time I took a breath.

Men spurted through the open hallway, just like a fire in a forest. They all held guns seeing the item in my hand. I mumbled, my hands shaking, my lungs shouting for air, my face scarred. This was the end.. Or was it?

The well-known voice of a news presenter rang outside, Just go away..Not again, I don't want to be hated. Not like befor-.. The gunshot cut me off the paw dropping to the ground, I closed my eyes the floor greeting me with a loud crash.

"As of right now, the nation will be freed of this murder, we will now be free of the 'Paw'" The woman spoke calmly, almost if she didn't know what had happened.

They all think they're free.. I wanted to be free.. Nothing more to my life, but there's one last thing they ALL missed. I have one more wish...

( Written in a word document because,)