He Finally Shows Up

Your POV

I just got home from the last day of my sophomore year when I noticed a red and yellow mustang in the driveway. I wondered who could that be? I came in and heard my mom talking to someone in the kitchen.

Mom said,"(Y/N) has had a rough time at school. Are you sure she would like the school? She should be here any second now."

I walk in and ask,"What school and who is that you are talking to?"

Before my mom could answer he said,"Hi, I'm Barry Allen your father."

I looked at him shocked. I didn't really know much about him. My mom really didn't like talking about it because every time I brought it up she started crying. It was a very touchy subject so I decided not to ask about it any more.

"Look I know I have a lot of explaining to do so let's go to the living room and sit down."

Barry's POV

I know I have a lot of explaining to do and I bet (Y/N) probably hates me for not being in her life. I'll never forgive myself. I had no choice. The other Justice League members decided it was time for me to see my daughter and convince her to come to the Justice League School for Tomorrows Heroes.

We sat on the couch and I said,"I know that you have super speed."

She looked shocked but then she asked,"Where did I get super speed from? Was it from you?"

"Yes, it was from me. Have you ever heard of the Flash?"

I look at her and smile. She looks at me super surprised.

"You are the Flash?! I barely know about things happening outside the house because Mom didn't let me know about anything going on until last year when I started high school."

I look over at Iris and grab her hand.

"Well... if she knew about the Flash then she would of put two and two together."

(Y/N)... It all started about 16 or 17 years ago..."

I then explained how I got my powers, why I couldn't see them for so long, and a lot of other things.

She looks at me with a concerned look the whole time which is making me nervous. 

"(Y/N)... I bet you hate me after all these years I haven't been there for you or Iris and I finally show up."

I looked at her while rubbing my neck.

All of a sudden she hugs me and says,"It's alright Dad. I understand why you couldn't be there and all that matters is that you are here now."

I hug her back happy that she isn't mad and she called me Dad! I promise to my self I will always be there for her.

"Well, we need to talk about this school I want you to go to."

"Ok but why do you want me to go to a different school?"

"This school is for teens with powers and I want you to go. The thing is that you have to live there, but you can visit your mother during holidays and stuff. Don't worry I will be there teaching you to fight and how to use your powers."

"Really? I can't wait to go!"

"You will have to leave next week so you can move in and get to know everyone. Also, I have someone else to help train. He is a speedster as well. He is a really nice guy so you don't have to worry. Don't use your super speed until I get some special shoes that won't burn up when you run, a super hero name and a costume."

"I am so excited! I can't wait to start training with you and get to know you better."

"Me too (Y/N). Oh, and Iris I almost forgot that I got something for you!"

Your POV

"I'll be back in a flash."

He winks at us while Mom and I laughed. He flashed out of the living room and came back with tons of irises!

Mom said,"What are all these for?"

"I haven't seen y'all in 5,678 days, so I got 5,677 flowers for each day."

(I'm from Texas y'all and I can't help it)

"Wait, shouldn't you have gotten 5,678 flowers instead of 5,677? You are missing on." I look at him confused.

"I have one right here."

He leans over and kisses my mom, I'm glad he is here because I have never seen Mom so happy.

"Oh and by the way I'll be staying here till we have to leave (Y/N)."

One week later...

KF POV

Barry has been gone for about a week and I've been bored to death because we always race around. Me and my girlfriend Jinx were hanging out in one of the training rooms when I get a text from Barry saying he is almost at the school and has a new student with him.

I turn to Jinx and tell her,"Come on Lucky, Flash brought a new student."

Lucky is a nickname I have for her.

"Cool, I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy."

"I don't know let's go find out and help his or her with their bags."

"Alright, but you are not carrying me just to flash over there. We are walking."

I just roll my eyes and say,"Alright whatever you say Lucky."

When we were heading to the parking lot I got tired of walking so I flash over there while Jinx was my name so I would go back. I just ignored her.

I se Barry's car and head over there when all of a sudden a beautiful girl gets out. She notices me and starts blushing really hard.

Then she says,"Hi I'm (Y/N) Allen. What's yours?"