Killa 1

I sat there planning my next move. I have no family, except my brother Ray, and no friends. I couldn't blame them, who would want to be around someone like me? Tears ran down my face, I hate what I do. I hate the people who turned me into this. It was like they were trying to break my world into thousands of tiny pieces, and it worked. My mom wouldn't be proud of me, she told me never to hurt a soul on this earth. Instead I forgot all about my past and hurt everyone in some kind of way in the future. I dropped out in 9th grade and got homeschooled by my neighbors. I am now 17 should be in 12th; I want to do what's best for me and what my mom wants. Today is the day when me and my brother clear our history of anything in the past and start off fresh...maybe.

Craig †

I walked in the building with my shades on, people looking like 'who the f*ck is this kid'. If I wasn't starting off new I would kill them all. I started to the office to get my schedule.

"May I help you?"

Her voice sounded high pitched and ghetto.

"Umm, yeah, I'm new and I need my schedule, Craig Crippen."

She got my schedule and I left. I went to my locker and put the other things away. I walked towards what I think was my homeroom. I was looking down at the paper and someone bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going."

Yes, I do have anger issues; I think it's from my parents not being around anymore. I dropped my binder, schedule and notebook that said 'Killings' in all caps. The girl helped me pick up my schedule and stuff. I noticed that I had the wrong schedule.

"I think this is yours."

And with that she left. I walked inside the class room to see kissing, talking and reading. I sat in the back of the classroom. I grabbed my phone and texted Ray.

'I got another one.'

In about 1 minute he responded with,

'No, you're not making me do that; we have no history now.'

I knew he was right but it's difficult to break away from something that you're so used to. I responded with,

'Yeah, you're right.'

In case you didn't hear or know, I, Craig Crippen and my step brother Ray Smith are the assassins. Ever heard your parents talking about the recent death, that was us, last funeral in this town you went to with an unknown cause of death that was us. We've decreased the population of this beautiful city with secrets on the inside within 6 months. But Halloween of 2007 my parents were killed. So ever since that Halloween I've killed one member of the family that killed mine. I've learned not to love or trust because this is the formula for failure. In anything in life, competing, fighting do it with all your anger. My heart is stone cold like an ice box.

I got comfortable in the chair in the back. I opened my notebook to a fresh new page and began writing down her features. 'Beautiful', I stared at the word thinking of the next time I see her. What if I freak and tell her what my past was? But what if I didn't and kept on low key? I heard a loud slam and jumped out of my daze. The teacher was talking I guess about the Civil War, I looked back at the notebook. The heel of the teachers clicked on the floor, all of a sudden they stopped. I could feel at least 42 eyes making holes in my face. I looked up to see the teacher, I never caught her name, and hopefully I'll never have to learn it. She grabbed the notebook and skimmed through it.

"Why does a notebook have killings on the cover?"

Some people in this town are straight up dumb asses. Learn how to connect dots through a process.