CHAPTER 2

Banner by me sorry I'm not good at that lol
******
Diary extract

March 13th 2016
Dear diary,
           Jackie here,today I saw him again. He was at my house and we talked for hours. He said he liked me,but not how I like him. I told him I like him as a friend,he says he likes me as more. Today his ebony hair was all messy and he was wearing a blue button down with a black jeans. I almost fainted. His eyes were extra brown,and his brown skin made me tingle. God knows I like him a lot,hope I don't lose him. Stefan likes him,but he doesn't know we have a thing. I want Stefan to be happy for me,but telling him will mean war in boy land. Stefan is my best friend,but he loves me....like,loves me loves me. I don't want to break him. So he can't find out. Well I gatta go,Stefan's here to take me to the mall. Bye.
                           Jackie.....
******************************

Stefan's P.O.V.

Dear Jackie,
                   July 2nd,days away from summer break,and nothings changed,the halls are still dull without you. I still get pity stares,and I see that Jordan still hates me. What happened between you two. I wish you were here. I miss you,and love you. Bye.
                               *STEFAN*

Just as i finished writing my name,my Spanish teacher interrupted me..

"Senor Banks, would you like to share something with LA clase?"

"Do I look like I got something to share?"I mumbled.

"Hablar arriba senor por favor,did you have something to say?"

"Of course not sir,why would you think that,"I said sarcastically with a smile to march my voice.

He just looked away and mumbled something,pushing His classes further up over his nose.

When I looked up,everyone was staring and whispering.

"What? Y'all got sum to say to,"I snapped. Senor Spanish just decided to quiet us with a big shush.

I looked back down to my desk to put the letter in an envelope,but not before I saw the eyes outside the door......
************************************************************
A/N

358 words,short I know,but don't worry they'll get longer soon. Anywerry,lol its funny,what y'all think happened,tell me on my message board,and comment your thoughts on Stefan.
Bye ,vote comment.