Part 10

Naomi’s P.O.V-

 “Harry please…” His hands were wrapped around my waist. I was so confused; he lifted my head up with his soft thumb. His deep green eyed stare was enough to make anyone melt at his feet. What am I doing, Im with Louis. But what he did with Molly…I couldn’t even think of him without thinking of her. His gentle touch brushed against my lips, making me slightly smile. I didn’t want to but I was feeling something for him.

“Come on Naomi, I know you feel something for me. Stop pushing me away all the time” He winked cheekily, making his dimple show in his smile. “I can see it in your eyes” He added.

“So what if I do”

“Then you’re with the wrong guy” He protested. One of his hands was still on my waist the other rested on my cheek. I found our selves kissing. I didn’t want to, I’m not the slut he’s being calling me. If I hadn’t seen Louis, I wouldn’t have even thought about Harry. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his smile in the kiss. I was happy but also gutted when there was a knocking sound coming from the door. Quickly I pulled away from him to see his gorgeous smile tattooed on his face. “I knew you felt something for me” He whispered.

“Shh” I laughed, walking over to the door. “Who is it?” I called.

“Babe its me, let me in” His sweet Doncaster accent was getting to me again.

“One minute” I replied to him. “Harry you need to leave” I whispered, turning to face him.

“Why? Just don’t let him in. Remember what he did to you Naomi”

“Just let me talk to him, please” I begged. I could see this disappointment spread across his face.

“Where am I meant to go?”

“Uhh the window, hurry” I rushed him, running over to the window and opening it.

“Wait...” he spoke, turning me around and kissing me again. “Okay I can go now” I slightly blushed as he left the dorm room. I opened the door to see Louis leaning against the frame. Dressed in Chinos, Red striped top and Red TOMS, he went to kiss me but I turned my head so his soft lips landed on my cheek.

“Whats up babe?” He asked. YOU CHEATED ON ME! I wanted to scream. But I did the same technically? What if I tell him, and he finds I did the same?

“Nothing, sorry uhh come in” I muttered.

“You sure? You don’t sound okay, whats wrong you can tell me everything you know that” He took my hand and leading me over to the bed, sitting down.

“Im g-great” I sniffed, stopping the tears from coming.

“You wanna watch a film or something, that should cheer you up a little” He smile. No matter how many times I said I was ‘fine’ he could see through it, but didn’t know the reason why. He put ‘Love Actually’ on; put his arm around me as we sat watching the film. I cuddled into his chest, acting like nothing was wrong as he fell asleep. I checked my phone. 2 new messages.

‘Hey, Whats new with you and Louis. I need to talk to you. Harry x’

‘Never would of thought Louis was such a good kisser. Molly’'

This Part is Rubbish Im sorry. Please vote, fan and feed back would be awesome? Glad you enjoy :') x