Him and Her

JOSEPH P.O.V

     DAMN that girl was fine . She got a nigga feeling some type of way. Idk the feeling but I'ma just shrug it off my shoulders. I was walking into math HUGH as hell. When I noticed some b-tch sitting in my seat.  These hoes know not to mess with me . I walked to the back where my seat at and when I was about to yell. The girl looked up and me and I realized it was Madison. I got this feeling in my stomach I was hype to see her.

" First you bumped into me and now you stalking niggas seat ?! We got have to fight !" I joked while sitting next to her

" listen Joseph I will whoop your ass keep playing ! " She joked while giggling . Awe man her giggles are cute .

" So wassup with me and you ? You single or nah ? got gommies or nah ? I would.love to take you out baby girl " I said while licking my lips.  I Notice her body gesture when I did that, that's how I knew I was doing to right thing .

" you be like ! & I'm single & no gommies that sh-t aunt wassup no more & don't call me baby girl , baby boy ;) " she stated whole blowing a kiss.  I caught it and laughed . " your going to me mine one day just know baby " I said while getting closer to her face and touching her sexy ass thighs.

" We'll see baby boy " she said getting closer to my lips. Just when I was about to press my pink lips against hers , she moved back and I fell forward. The whole.class turned around and started laughing ! " Oh yeah ? " I said while.smirking " bring it on baby boy " she said while running away.  It's like the whole world stopped when I focus on her. Class was.over and I ran after her.

Next thing I know this old smut named Trixie stopped me. " Hey Baby can I have you right now ? a girl want needs too " she stated . I turned around and yelled in her face "B-TCH YOU WAS JUST SOMETHING TO DO NOW GTFO MY FACE !" " Whatever Have fun with you and that dumb hoe ! " she was saying whole walking away.

DAMN where is Madison ?!

I saw a crowed gather uo and I ran over there.

I was shock at what I saw

MADISON P.O.V

When I saw Trixie in front of Joseph touching him my hope went away .

I started walking back to my locker when i heard Trixie called me a hoe.

Here is the thing DONT i repeat DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT ME OR IMA F-CK YOU UP simple ! I ran towards Trixie Smutty ass and  punched her in the face.  Next thing I knew we was fighting and I was whooping her ass. She was pulling my hair and I Stomped her ass out..

" CALL ME A HOE AGAIN B-TCH ! IMA KILL YOU WORD TOO MY DEAD !" I yelled while being carried away . I turned around and saw Joseph -.- I pushed him and walked away "Madison wait ! its not what you look like ! Joseph Yelled. He got in front of me and bear hugged me and I was trying to push him but his muscular body was letting me. " I started crying "Joseph ?! WHY ? " asked him while crying .

"Listen there is nothing going on between and her I just got some head and that's all" he said in his weak voice. I looked up at him and walked away.

Why did I just cry ?

Why was I fighting over him ?

Why does he mean so much to me and I just met him ?

Just why ? ...