Part 7

Louis pov

wait so if my mum is in the hospital for the next week..am I going to have to take care of my sisters for the entire week of break?  fan-fucking-tastic. Harry seemed to read my mind because at that moment he asked if I wanted him to stay with me.

"um..hey Lou?" Lou? thats a new nickname.  I like it.

"yeah haz?" ha I have one too. I thought.

"erm..if you wanted..I could stay with you..and help you take care of your sisters...since your arms still broken..but thats only if you want...if you dont its okay I mean.." he was rambling. it was rather cute, but rather annoying as well.

I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from taking "thanks, that'd be great, Haz" I laughed.  he smiled. those damn dimples.

Anne went with the girls down to the  cafeteria to get us some food

"What do you want, Louis?" Anne asked

shit. think louis think.

"I'm um. Still full from lunch.." I said

"don't be silly! at least eat something"

" uh..fruit cup?" I mentally counted the calories. this is going to make me so fucking fat I thought as I poked my protruding belly. Harry saw me and gave me a look, but then I guess he moved on and didn't think about it too much because he shrugged and looked away.

~

Anne handed me the fruit cup,  harry a sandwich, and the girls soups and salads. everyone started eating but me. I poked at the fruit, and ate one apple slice and two pieces of pineapple, then drank the the cup of water I got with the fruit.

"um..are you going to eat anymore? " Harry asked

"no, im just not feeling well at the moment" I said casually.  I've gotten pertty good at covering up for eating. I could write a book of excuses I have. "im not hungry" "I ate earlier" "I don't feel well"  etc. I guess my excuse was enough,  because Harry just turned his head and kept eating.

"so are you going to stay over tonight?" Fizzy asked Harry.

"if its okay with Louis..."

"pleaseeee" the twins whined,  looking at me

"fine, fine. he can stay. we already worked it out. he'll stay with us while mum's here" I said

~

The nurse came in as we were talking and told us visiting hours are over. The girls and I said goodbye to mum, and walked out. The nurse grabbed my arm as the others walked towards the lobby.

"hey, you're Louis right?" she asked batting her eyes

"uh..yeah?" I said questionably

"so..would you like to go out sometime?"

I looked at her...she was pretty...but she's not my type. and by "not my type" I mean she has a vagina.

"im not really interested at the moment. sorry El."

~

Harrys pov

what's up with Louis?  why didn't he eat anything?  he says he not feeling well..and I guess that could be true...but probably not. oh my god I feel like a creeper. let it go Harry. Louis is fine. You're just over thinking this.

I drove home with Louis...and its not as romantic as it sounds. there were four screaming girls in the back seat when a Five Seconds of Summer came on. but Louis held my hand, so I guess you could say that's a bonus.

it's about a thirty minute drive from the hospital to our neighborhood. I really don't know why I'm staying with Louis when I live right across the street from him but hey, im not going to turn down a chance to stay with my crush for a week.

"i'll head over to my house to grab a few things." i said and headed across the street

---------

I felt like updating okay don't judge the shitty chapter. I know it's so so short but idk I'm busy and supposed to be studying for a math exam. so whoo harry is staying with louis and zayns birthday was yesterday... give me a minute to compose myself.

k im good.  so omg this has almost 400 reads and I just love you guys so much. I know that's not a lot but I don't really care it's good for me. so vote,  comment, share, blahblahblah I'll see yall next update! (:

~Lacyy