Chapter 5:

Ellie~

I woke up to do my routine of taking a shower, getting dressed, applying makeup, and then I had to wait till Carrie was done applying lip gloss.

"Alright let's go" Carrie said and I picked up my purse and we headed out. "There's an IHop around her, like 10 minutes off campus" she explained walking into her car. I then sat in the passenger seat and we headed out.

"So I have plans for tonight for us" she said breaking the silence. "Okay..." "Alright so we are going to a party at a dock tonight, about 5 minutes from campus" she said and that immediately rang a bell from Niall trying to meet up there. "Okay, sure" I said and we parked into the IHop parking lot.

We walk in and they immediately give us a table. "Wow that was good service" I laughed and we sat down at the two person table. "Yeah well that's why we came" she giggled and I looked at the menu. I never really was breakfast person. McDonalds coffee was always okay to me. But then I see this sandwich with sausage, eggs, and a side of toast and I wanna eat it... Yeah I'm gonna get it. It's a weekend, your allowed to be fat on weekends. Right?

"What are you gonna get" Carrie said bitting her nail, which I was only to do when I was nervous. Any other time was when I was younger and I thought it was cool to freaking take part of your nail off....

"What's wrong" I asked "N-Nothing, what do you want" she asked "um the sandwich delight"I answered and looked around to see Niall and six other boys coming our way. I quickly looked away hoping he didn't see me. And to my surprise he didn't. "Was that why you were worried" I asked. "Yeah" she nodded quickly taking glances at them. I didn't bother looking at them, even though i had an urge that someone was looking at me. Figuring it was Niall I felt it alone.

"Hello I'm Beatrice, I'm your waitress today, can I get you drinks, and if you have your order ready, that as well" she said with a kind smile. She looked to be about in her late thirties early forties. "And you miss" she asked bring me back to reality. "Oh the uh" I then scrambled to find the menu. "The sandwich delight" Carrie answered and the girl nodded. "Drink" she asked "water" I choked since I was embarrassed about my little scene.

"You alright" Carrie asked "couldn't be better" I sighed putting my head on my hands. "Who is he with" I asked taking a glance at the already staring Niall. "That's Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis, Jax, and Miles" she answers. "They're friends of his" I ask " his only friends" Carrie says. "That's mean" I say swatting at her. "Maybe to you, but it's true" she said. "Why are you so against him" I asked "I'm not, he just isn't someone I want to be around" she said and I nodded. "Okay so I won't go near him, but if he comes near me.." I ask "then you can talk. And only talk" she said wiggling her eyes and I blushed.

"Why did you kiss him" she asked "I have no clue, I guess it was just the moment, ya know" I asked. "Um sure" she laughed. "Here you go" Beatrice said handing over our meals and drinks. "Enjoy" she said and I smiled at her and dug in.

"So this party tonight" I asked "yeah well, it's Pattie Whites party and everyone is going, so I figured I'd take you there and you can meet people" she said. "Why is it at a dick- I mean dock" I laughed and she spit out her drink every where. "Oh my, I'm so sorry" she said looking at the brown splattered droplets on my white shirt. "No, it's okay" I laughed "I was the one who called a dock a dick" I laughed blushing.

"Well anyways" she laughed. "It's at the dock because on campus there having a lot of meetings tonight for next weeks full week of classes, so we aren't all caught, we are having it there" she explained.

Then suddenly I felt a hand rub against my arm and watched as Niall walked away followed by the boys with him. One who I believe was Jax winked at us.

"He- he didn't really do that did he" she said shocked. "I-I don't know" I sighed and finished my food. "Oh god, he's gonna be there" she laughed "who" I asked "Niall duh" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Well this will be event full" I laughed. "Would you like the check" Beatrice asked. "Yes please" Carrie said and took the check. She then paid for it and I gave the tip.

"Thanks" I said to Beatrice and walked back into Carries car. "Can we go to Dunkin for coffee" Carrie asked "why not" I agreed and we drove off.

We now got back to our dorm and got dresses for tonight. It was 5:00 and we both needed showers and all that jazz.

Me being my lazy self, just picked out jeans and a dressy top. "Is that what your wearing" Carrie gasped. "Why is it bad" I asked "no it's just so relaxed" she said surprised. Well then can you pick me out something" I asked.