One

Grayson: meet me in the janitors closet
Me: janitor's closet? Which one?
Grayson: yeah the one by the library.
Me: okay let me ask my teacher if I can use the restroom
Grayson: Okay ❤️
I raised my hand.
"Yes Venus?" The teacher asked.
"May I use the restroom? I really need to p-"
"Go! Just...go." He interrupted.
I got up and grabbed my purse and ran to the janitors closet.
Me: On my way!❤️
Grayson: Perfect! ❤️
I got to the closet and looked around to check if the coast was clear of any teachers or security guards. Phew. It's clear. I knocked and was pulled in harshly by my wrist.
"WOAH!" I gasped. The door shut behind me and got locked. "Jeez, Well hi to you too." I laughed. I turned the light on to see Ethan, Grayson's brother, holding Grayson's phone in his hand.
"Hello Venus." He smirked.
"H-Hi." I stuttered. He smirked even more.
"Umm... Where's Grayson?" I asked. Ethan scared me. He was supposed to be in prison for attempting to murder his brother.
"Somewhere. Doesn't matter." He said.

"Aren't you supposed to be in ummm.."

"Prison? Ha yeah funny story. I broke out."

My eyes widened.

"I killed a few guards, it was cool." He laughed. I saw the tattoos on his shoulder.

"You like? I did them myself." He laughed. I didn't reply.
"You like them. I can tell."
"W-Where's Grayson?" I asked scared.
"I told you. He's somewh-"
"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. He covered my mouth as squeezed hard.
"Shut the hell up you hear me? Don't speak another damn word." He growled in my ear. I began to shake.
"Open the door." He said. I reached for the door handle. "Make a sound and I do what I did to you pretty little boyfriend."
I opened the door and Ethan stuck his head out the door to check if the coast was clear. He shoved me down the hall and to the back of the school. There was a black van. He opened the door to the van and shoved me in and shut the door. There was a little light and I saw Grayson.
"Venus?!" He said.
"G-Gray?! Oh my gosh."
"Fuck. Are you okay?" Grayson asked.
"No! What's going on?! Why is Ethan here!"
"He's getting revenge on me." He sighed.
"For?"
"I umm.. Ethan loves you." He said with a struggle.
"What?"
"And he found out that we are together. That's why he attempted to murder me the first time. And he just found out the other day that I uhh.."
"You what?" I asked confused.
The van began to move.
"Grayson WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yelled. He got quiet.
"Did you do something bad?" I asked again.
"Yes." He began to tear up.
"TELL ME DAMN IT!" I raised my voice.
"SHUT UP BACK THERE!" Ethan yelled from the driver seat.
I looked at Grayson.
"I cheated." He sighed.
My heart skipped a beat and my body felt numb.
"Venus..." Grayson said.
"You... C-cheated.. On me?" I stuttered.
"I'm so sorry v. I really am. It meant nothing." Gray explained. I just sat there and looked at him.
"V it meant nothing." He said again.
"He wants to kill me for cheating on you. Please Venus you can't let him do this." Grayson begged.
"Who?" I asked.
"Who what?" Grayson asked.
"Who did you cheat on me with?"
Grayson sighed. "Shania."
"SHANIA?! MY BEST FRIEND SHANIA?!" I yelled.
"I SAID SHUT UP BACK THERE GOD DAMN IT!" Ethan yelled again.
"Venus, I love you I'm serious. I didn't mean anything I was drunk and I just wasn't thinking but please, don't let Ethan kill me." He begged even more.
I sighed. "I'm going to help you, but I'm still hurt and mad at you. I just don't want to die either." I said.

___________
AUTHOR'S NOTE !
OMG GUYS MY FIRST FANFICTION ON MY NEW ACCOUNT!!! AHHH I SO EXCITED TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS ONE AHH! PLEASE LIKE AND RATE AND VOTE THIS CHAPTER!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️