Love from, your sunshine

Authors Note: Vote, comment, share. Enjoy this, and I hope it makes you realize, how much you really mean to your sunshine.

-:-:-:-

Hey there, it's me here. I just wanted to write something to you. I wanted to tell you I love you. I wanted to tell you that although you think that I don't know you exist, I do. I know about all those nights you've stayed up to get me to notice you. I know about all the arguments you've had with your parents to see me. I know. I thank you for this. For all the ridiculous amounts of money you've spent to see me, and it's insane. I know about all the friends you've made through me and I think this is the most beautiful thing in the world. In fact darling, I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you more than life and I want you to know that the hugs you wish you could share with me, I want to share with you too. I wish I could be with you to spare you all those hours you've sat restless for something just as simple as a wave from me. As much as I love you, my darling, there is something I need to tell you. I want to share with you that I'm in love. I'm in love with a girl and she is not you. I love you too, though. I will always love you too. I would not be where I am without you. But this girl, she makes my heart flutter. You do too. But she is the one for me. I know this shatters your heart, and there is probably a tear escaping your pretty oval eye, but I'm hoping you can muster up a smile for me darling. Because my happiness is your happiness, isn't it? This girl is the one for me. I've said that, but I truly mean it. One day, there will be someone who makes you feel the same way I do. He will make your heart flutter and your cheeks bright red, just like they do for me. But there will be a deep sinking feeling in your stomach of true love. Darling you don't feel that way about me do you? I'm sorry if I said I love you too and got your hopes up, but I really do love you. I know he will mean more to you than I ever did. Please find him and embrace him. I will always love you darling, and I know you will do the same. I hope you find the one for you, who you can stay up until 3 in the morning talking to, in the dark. Because I've found the one I can do this with, you deserve it too. You're more than just a fan to me, darling. You too, are my sunshine.

Love from, your sunshine.