Dear, love pt2

Dear, love.
There's been lots of days of me wondering when you'll show up. When I'll find you in someone, but in someone who actually is you, this may make no sense, but what I'm trying too say is why is your friend Time taking so long? I've been searching for you, all the time, thinking I'll find you Love, but when I do, my heart either gets broken, or someone is pretending to be you.

Why do people use you? Or pretend to be you Love? Are they afraid to commit?
You see, there's this guy, I've known him for awhile, and he's my friend, or at least was my friend. Overtime, I've started to feel you when I was around him, it was quite strange, because I couldn't pin my finger on what I was feeling.

I thought I would tell this boy that I saw you in him. He told me back that he sees you in me too. I was clearly too oblivious, because I knew he didn't have you---Love, in him. I just wanted to think he had you, because you're usually everywhere. But boy was I wrong.

I thought it would be easy to find you, I mean, I see you in my mom, dad, brothers, you name it. But I can't seem to find you in this boy? maybe time will come and I'll see you in him, or maybe it'll be with another boy.

I'll just have to wait and see Love

You're powerful, strange, magical, different. But that's what makes you L O V E .