Part 6

I was in so much pain I wanted to cry. Vince showed up and I got in his car and didn't say anything. We both went inside the house. Vince grabbed my hand and I jumped a little.

"Lexi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Vince, just leave me alone." I said walking upstairs and layed down on my bed and cried into my pillow. There was a knock on the door.

"Lexi, can I come in?" Vince said.

"I said go away."

"Lexi, let me in." This time it was Dom. I got up slowly because I was in serious pain. I opened the door but I didn't say anything. Instead I just hugged Dom. "Lexi, you want to talk about it? Does it have anything to do with Brian?" I shook my head no. "Lexi, I'll be back later on tonight, I have to do a job, okay?"

"Yeah." I replied. Dom and Vince left and I just stayed up in my room. I heard something break downstairs and I went to go check it out.

"You know Lexi, I really had fun with you." It was Johnny Tran. I started to back up slowly.

"Please, Johnny, leave me alone." He started kissing me and I slapped him and I ran to the front door and that's when I woke up. Thank god that was just a dream.

"Lexi, you here?"

"Up here Brian." He walked into my room.

"Lexi, why are you crying?" I didn't realize that I was crying in my sleep.

"Must of been crying in my sleep." I took off my shirt to change it because it was full of makeup from me wiping my eyes.

"Lexi, why do you have bruises on your back?" Brian asked concerned. I looked at him and he had worried eyes.

"Johnny Tran...he um...raped me." I said with tears falling down my cheek.

"Lexi, who else knows about this?"

"Nobody."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because he said he's going to kill me."

"You know that none of us are going to let that happen to you. Dom and I will be here for you. Okay?"

"Okay." He hugs me and I didn't want to let him go. I feel safe when I am around him.

"Lexi, I am always here for you."

"I know." Tonight's race wars and I am so ready. I got into my car and we went to race wars. When I got there, there was a huge line. I got in line and when I was up I was up against Johnny.

"Lexi, you should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on your pretty face of yours."

"Put your money where your mouth is."

"I'll race you for you."

"You want me? Alright. You win you get me. I win and it will be 20 large. Right here, right now. What's it going to be?"

"You got it." We raced and I won and Johnny got back in the line and I just made 20 grand. Johnny ended up racing Jesse and Jesse raced for pinks and he lost. Jesse kept on driving away and Johnny walked up to me, and Dom was behind me.

"Where is he going?" Johnny asked me.

"He went to go give it a car wash." I replied. He threw a punch but Dom caught his hand and Dom punched him. And started to fight him. Vince and Brian pulled Dom off of him. They both walked away and I walked over by Dom.

"Lexi, I have to do one more job right now."

"I have respected you and I haven't said crap. Now I am asking you not to go."