"So you're saying you like me?"

"life is too short."...... Maggie says nervously trying to make her point. "And we should be who we are... and we should kiss the girls we want to kiss."... "And I really just- I... I wanna kiss you." Maggie says standing on her toes to reach the agents mouth with her own. Alex meets her half way and, Maggie slides her hand on Alex's neck, and strokes her cheek with her thumb. They pull away reluctantly with nothing but smiles. "So you're saying you like me?" Alex says pointing at Maggie. "Because that's what I got." She adds gesturing between them. "You're not gonna go crazy on me are you Danvers?" Maggie asks with a smile making her dimples visible. Pulling her hands to her chest Alex replies "probably." They both grin, and look into eachothers eyes before Alex sweeps Maggie's hair out of her face, and kisses her again. This time a little more passionately. They pull apart again and tears are threatening to escape Alex's eyes. "Wait? Alex are you okay. Did I do something?" Maggie asks scared still holding onto Alex's arms. "No. You did everything right, and I- I guess I just thought that I wasn't capable of- I, I don't know, it's just-" Alex says flustered "Breathe Danvers." Maggie says cutting her off with a smile. "Do you wanna stay for a movie?" Alex asks a little more calm this time. "I would love too." Maggie says.

Alex grabs her comforter from her bed, and brings it over to the couch were Maggie is already sitting. Alex sits next to her leaving a little space between them, but when she gets the blanket situated on top of them she slides in closer, so their thighs are touching. Maggie looks at her, gives her a quick peck, and throws her arm around her to bring her in even closer. "So Danvers what do you wanna watch?" Maggie asks. "I heard Grey's anatomy is pretty good." Alex says. "Sounds good to me as long as I get to watch it with you." Maggie replies making Alex blush. They start the show, but they both fall asleep in eachothers arms by the time the first episode is over.

The next morning Alex wakes up wondering why she slept on the couch before she remembers what happened the night before. She looks around, and a sleepy smile appears on her face when she see's Maggie coming back to snuggle with her after she g ot up to use the bathroom. Except she's in Alex's clothes that are baggy in the most adorable way. "Nice clothes Maggie." Alex teases. "Yeah well a leather jacket, and jeans aren't super fun to wear to bed so I grabbed some of your clothes out of the closet you came tumbling out of after you fell asleep. I hope that's okay." Maggie says teasing her back. "Obviously it's okay because you look very cute in the clothes that are way to big on you." Alex says. "Yeah I don't know if you've met her, but my- I mean." Maggie says becoming redder than Supergirl's cape. "Girlfriend?" Alex asks knowingly, and without saying a word Maggie just kisses the taller women deeply until they pull apart both mildly embarrassed. "Well uh. I for one really like it um when ya know we do that thing where you put your lips on mine, and we did that other thing um where your arm was around me, and then like we closed our eyes, and stayed like that all night. But I don't know maybe that was just me." Alex says adorably while climbing next to Maggie on the couch. "Nerd." Maggie says. "But yes I also enjoyed that stuff, and I would to continue doing those things." Maggie says. "But right now, Danvers, unfortunately I have work in about a half hour, so I would really love it if I could pick you up around 7:00 so we can grab dinner." Maggie says smiling. "So like a date?" Alex says with a smile that goes from ear to ear. "yes, Alex I'm asking you on a date. Does Aniellos sound good, and then we can walk around market Street?" Maggie says. "Sounds awesome." Alex says. "Great. I'm gonna get dressed, but I'll see you at 7:00 okay? Maggie reconfirms "Mmhhmm." Alex says trying to hold in her excitement.

After Maggie gets dressed Alex is waiting in the kitchen with a travel mug of coffee for the detective. "Awe. You're the best. Thanks baby." Maggie says grabbing the cup making Alex's little gay heart melt from the nickname. Maggie was about to walk out the door, but Alex grabbed her arm before she could leave pulling her in for a quick kiss. "See you at 7:00 Sawyer." Alex says with a smile. "I can't wait." Maggie says before heading out the door.

I apologize for any grammatical errors, and/or any inaccurate quotes. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for part two. :)