Give My Virginity Back Part 9

Hey Guys...i know that i take my time to update.... to be honest i lack motivation...it took me so much energy to even write this...I've been revising for my mock tests...and all this coming week :S...but i thought that i would take some time away from books and write a chapter for you fans and others...

Well, most of my chapters are short, so I'm trying to write longer chapters...."attempting"....and i wanted to ask do you find this story unoriginal? Because it has started with some hot jerk and some new guy wanting the same girl... i could go straight to what i wanted to write later....all the actions and suspense later...but some people have complained that its a story just like another and nothing unique about it.....

So i want to know what you guys think and please let me know...i like to know what you think....answer honestly...because i want to learn from what i don't do that people like....

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Blake's POV:

I don't like the way he looks at her. It was like he was hungry for her. His eyes kept wandering over her body; i wanted to wrap my arms around her protectively away from him. His eyes seemed attached to her chest, she was revealing too much cleavage. I wanted to stand next to her and cover her up.

He just stood there and gave her a smirk. His eyes travelled to mine. I glared at him. He smirked at me. He was challenging me. He was challenging me with Candice. I would get her back. Anyway when was she mine? Either way i was going to win her over.

Chapter 9:

Candice's POV:

Justin's eyes travelled across the room and finally stopped at where Blake was seated, there was something that i didn't understand going on at that moment, his pupils dilated with determination and a smirk plastered on his face.

I turned around to face Blake who looked intently back at him; they exchanged another glance before turning away from each other.

"You look great Candice," Justin said. He leant forward and kissed my cheek. His soft lips brushed lightly against my skin. Then he bought his lips up to my ear and whispered. "As usual."

Before the rumbling noise could escape from Michael's chest to form a cough, i turned to look at Blake. It was almost like a reflex action. Oh no i need to stop making to obvious that i want to hurt him, but even then i couldn't help but smile in the inside when i saw his jaw clenched tightly, his hands ball into fists ready to throw punches as he stared deathly daggers at Justin.

"Candice," started my brother. "Can i have minute?"

I wonder what's wrong, he usually doesn't act so personal or private in front of friends or visitors, and he thinks it makes the atmosphere all uncomfortable. Hmm, i thought. As i followed him into the kitchen, was it me or did he just give a meaningful look to Blake.

I walked and hopped on to the counter facing him...He looked down thinking about how to rephrase it right , ok now i was getting nervous... what the hell was happening?