Part 2

AN: sorry it's been a long long time but I received some criticism from my cousin. Anyways I'm totes over it and ready to write! Enjoy my lovelies!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Where am I? Why is it so dark? What is that intoxicating smell?'

These questions all went through my head as I opened my eyes for the first time in what felt like weeks.

Finally my eyes adjusted and I realized that I was in my bed at the pack house. "Rose, what the hell were you thinking? We were in the middle of a meeting and you just walk away!? Who in SAMs hell do you think you are?" I cringed at the sound of my alpha. My wolf silently growled angry with the dis respect she had received.

"I am sorry alpha." I lowered my head in submission. Suddenly my cheek began to sting. 'Did he really just punch me?!" My wolf howled. I began to shake.

Not saying anything the alpha huffed then left my room. My father would be so embarrassed that I didn't stand up for myself and show that man who is boss.

I laid down to think then noticed that scent was still there, then all at once memory's of me walking into the woods flooded back.

After I blacked out I remember growling. Who was growling? Someone threw me over there shoulder, there was running involved. I was set down then the sexiest voice whispered in my ear, "stay here Rose, rest I will be back soon." The memory ended.

Slowly I formed a plan, a plan to run and never look back. One day I will follow through, I will form a pack and find a familiar face from my old life.

'Soon rose' my wolf soothed me as I drifted into a dream, the first dream I have had in 2 years while I slept.

###*###*###*###*###*###*###*###*###*###*###*##%*###+###*#

Tadahh hope you enjoyed it my darlings!! Please continue to read I'm sorry for not updating in over like 3 months but hopefully that will change! Please comment and tell me what you think.

Love ya lots

Xoxo Chłøe